Sign in to follow this  
jewell45

Looking for a VA

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new virtual airline one that has both the 737-800 and the 777. There are many like that but the problem is that you have to have a number of hours to fly specific aircraft and I don't have the time to do that.

Russell

I fly for fedexvac.org. They don't have crazy hours and they are a great group of people!

Try FlyUK Virtual airlines at flyuk.aero

You need to make one flight per month to stay active. As an entry level pilot you have several aircraft available to you.

Stanner

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't have the time to put 300+ hours just to fly the aircraft I want to fly because of school and family. :(

Try going to vafinancials.com, and researching your favorite airline. I do know that one of the Delta VA's do not have any restrictions on the type of aircraft to fly. That is once reason I like flying for Fedexvac, I can fly any aircraft at anytime!

You can try www.air-child.com. With their Basic career mode you can hop in B738 or B777 from the beginning. They have flexible charter routes and last but not least, you will by you flying support children at UNESCO.

If your in the UK, you need look no further than http://www.jga-europe.co.uk/ for the most popular VA. We have a good following and use a commercial multiplayer server. Our ATC comes via Teamspeak 3 so, you can rely of full ATC throughout your flight.

We have the highest participation on 'TS' of all flightsimmers and also the reason why out membership is growing constantly. Take a look and come and join us, we are a very freindly with some banter, bunch and I guaruntee you'll love it.

Conversly, if you just want to fly your own thing the server is open 24/7. I now never fly off-line because I enjoy the company so much.

We also have a 'Flight Academy' if you want to learn more about almost everything to do with FS. You will enjoy one to one, instruction.

Edited by doorstep

Maybe you should try Southwest Virtual Airways. We fly the 737-6/7/8/9s. Requirements are that you fly at least once a week, which looks like it is what you are looking for. be mindful that you will be required to perform a check ride so that we could ascertain your current abilities. Also there is an minimum age requirement.

If you want to learn more inquire here: www.southwestvirtualairways.net. There is an application form and the link to our Teamspeak in the Registration Tab.

Rodney E. Jacobs

European Virtual Airlines neither requires a check-ride, nor a minimum of flight hours nor a minimum amount of hours to get into the 737 or 777 :)

It's a very laid-back airline!

You can choose to either fly scheduled flights or use the charter system, where you can choose what aircraft you fly, what you transport (pax or cargo) and where to.

hope to see you at http://european.virtualairlines.eu

The best Virtual Airlines I've flown for (and I've flown for a few) is by far FTG - Flying Tiger Group which includes the ability to choose between plenty of real airlines and their affiliates like Star Alliance, Oneworld and plenty more.

Aswell as having a great forum with plenty of great people to chat to and help you out.

http://www.flyingtigersgroup.org/

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "VA World!". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Try SunAir Express http://www.sunairexpress.com/. It was the original VA, founded in 1992 on the old Prodigy network and originally based on the subLogic Flight Assignment ATP simulator. It is still active at the site referenced above. You might find it interesting to read the About Us page on the site. I wrote a forum message there in 2008 profiling the birth of SunAir. Might be interesting to many VA enthusiasts here as it describes how the first VA got started. Here is that link: http://www.sunairexpress.com/saxforum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=634

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere