Sign in to follow this  
Leidra

Check Check Check Check Check

At least half of my flights have ended up with this issue at some point throughtout the trip.

Exactly what the title says... Whenever I say absolutely anything, my F/O replies with "check".... the funny thing is that he also says it when I say "hello". This means that I can't carry on the flight anymore with FS2crew as I don't think there is a fix to it... I tried everything (even gone as far as disabling then re-enabling the mic and the voice recognition - still not resolved).

I noticed there is another thread about this on this forum but there was never any resolution, and I've also heard many other people experiencing the same issue, so I was just wondering if this issue will be fixed up any time soon!

p.s - Love the product (great development Bryan), just a few issues!

Additional info: already tried re-installing both the level-d sim as well as FS2crew = no success :(

Best Regards.

Won't let me edit my post for some reason.

Just wanted to add that I have made numerous re-installs and downloaded SP1 like 541 times o_O

And it is definitely installed properly since I am using the other fixes provided by the service pack.

In addition, I just want to ask, whenever a loadsheet comes up and I click on it so I can effectively "drag" it to the middle of the screen so I can see everything, it just disappears. Same goes with the "Manual Event" I click it and it disappears. Any news on this?

Cheers.

Hi,

Please sign with your real name for tech support... sorry, new rule B)

You're 1000 percent positive you installed this update and not something else? The update should have fixed that issue.

http://www.fs2crew.com/cart/Updates/FS2Crew_LDS767_Voice_SP1.zip

I'm interested that you say it happens "half" the time.

What are you doing differently between the time it works and the time it doesn't?

Loadsheet and manual event panel.... you're hitting the close click spot area.... sounds like the mouse is sending a 'left click' signal... You don't need to keep those panels open. They're mainly just cosmetic.

4 million % positive. I can carry out the other fixes such as "saying wipers off in any speed" so it definitely is there. It definitely is happening less with the update but still does sometimes occur. I'll keep playing around with it to see what replicates it but I'm definitely going by the manual every time. It just randomly starts happening like the F/O is having a snooze.

For the loadsheet and manual event panel I have clicked all over the panel, probably almost in every single pixel and it just closes which is pretty annoying...

You said to put my real name in my signature. Would you like me to also put the purchase number in too? Let me know please.

ALSO, one very big question. Actually it's not that big. Is there any way of changing the sounds files of the F/A announcements. Although I do like the FS2Crew version and it is still realistic, I would prefer to change it to something from like one of my own recordings.

Thanks Bryan!

Hi Andrew,

Great, see if you can consistently replicate it let me know... generally the rule is if I can reproduce it, I can fix it.

No need to write your Order #.

The manual event and loadsheet are supposed to close... that's deliberate.... there is no point in keeping them on the screen.

Changing sounds I'm afraid is not possible... the sounds are compiled directly into the gauge.

Cheers,

Sounds good Bryan.

I also have a few good suggestions for the product. Is there any specific thread that I put my ideas in, or should I email you?

Best Regards,

Bryan,

To help with this issue, I just had it happen to me.  After takeoff everything went pretty well until the After Takeoff Checklist.  Once I called the checklist, the FOs answer to everything was Check and would not actually accomplish the step, Seatbelts to Auto had him say check but not turn the switch.  The rest of the flight had the FO answering check to everything and not doing the task.  I am 100% sure also that the service pack is installed.

Hope this helps somewhat.

An update for you.  I took off and called for gear and flaps as before.  When the issue came up before I had called for the after takeoff checklist after the flaps were in.  This time I waited until just before 10k feet and the rest of the flight everything worked as advertised.  During the descent, the FS2CREW module had the little dot in the corner and everything was good.  I called for the approach checklist at about 8000 AGL and the FO answered Check and did not else the rest of the flight.  The problem seems to stem from a timing of calling for the checklist.  Even after the FO went on strike, the module still showed the small dot in the bottom corner as the system is still in approach mode and never moves to the next phase.  When I had the problem on takeoff, the FO would still move the flaps when told on landing but I was thinking he only did that because he was stuck in TO mode and was getting the flaps because that is what he does in takeoff mode.

When the issue came up before I had called for the after takeoff checklist after the flaps were in.  This time I waited until just before 10k feet and the rest of the flight everything worked as advertised.

Hmmmm, I've never personally experienced this, but I know others have.  

I'm not sure how checklist timing could be a factor.

If you can reproduce this every time, and give me precise reproducible steps, I can fix it.

Key thing is I need to be able to 'reproduce' it.

Cheers,