Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

This is important, and we could use your help...

Hello Tony's wife here. This must be a big deal...I've just joined a FSgroup. Good thing Tony is already in bed since this could kill him. grin I just want to share my deepest, heart-felt thanks! This is truly amazing. Thank you!,

I wish Tony and his wife good fortunes in this time of need. Get better and I really wish I could be flying on the 18th.

perfect timing on the 18th it will be a Saturday morning for me, hope to see most of you there flying! Wishing tony all the best

Re-posting this topic on fb.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I don't have a whole lot... but gave up my lunch money and "fun" money for the next week to help :smile: Hope everything gets better very soon! It's nice to see the vCommunity helping out!

Say what??? I don't do no singing... let alone wearing a wig. The fancon has just been cancelled. How's that for dodging a bullet???

Seriously... I will back that up. Rob you are on.

Tom-

Nor can I- but that is part of my evil plot. We'll make them pay again in order for us to stop.

B)

Much as I hate even having to sing Happy BIrthday out loud- if it helps Tony out- I'm there.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Tom-

Nor can I- but that is part of my evil plot. We'll make them pay again in order for us to stop.

B)

Much as I hate even having to sing Happy BIrthday out loud- if it helps Tony out- I'm there.

We won't stop because we will be laughing too much :D

Donating a small amount...Hope it will help..

Just donated. I am glad to see all the generosity evidenced from my fellow simmers! Places such as this ( that we love), are also with good use to support our friends in need.

I do hope we can raise the funds Tom needs.

Have a nice recovery!

Edmundo Azevedo

actually i wanted to spend my money i saved in the last week for some aes credits or a new airport or something, bit i feel that Tony and his wife will have a better use of the money. I will donate a few bucks for sure. Now please, PMDG, don´t release the 777 in the next 2 weeks cause i won´t have enough money to afford it :rolleyes:

regards,

Alexander Marx

Done. Best wishes to Tony, and a speedy recovery hopefully.

JAKE EYRE
It's a small step from the sublime to the ridiculous...Napoleon Bonaparte
newSigBetaTeam.gif
lancairuk.jpg

Took me three tries to get to the donate screen!

Donation is in, even though I have to work weekends and can't make the fly-in (which ironically my VA is helping to sponsor).

Stupid work! Go away!