Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

This is important, and we could use your help...

Really hope you have a fast recovery Tony, stay positive and know that many are thinking about you.

Proud to be a part of this community and donated as well.

thank you to everyone for what you are doing. It is really appreciated. I will keep everyone informed of news on how Tony is progressing after his latest surgery. I will also keep you all updated of how the fundraising and event is progressing.

thank you all

Jane

- Jane Whittaker

thank you to everyone for what you are doing. It is really appreciated. I will keep everyone informed of news on how Tony is progressing after his latest surgery. I will also keep you all updated of how the fundraising and event is progressing.

thank you all

Jane

I've been keeping an eye on how the donation total is increasing! I think its great to see how people are reacting to this, and I am really proud to be part of this community!

Great work guys!!

actually i wanted to spend my money i saved in the last week for some aes credits or a new airport or something, bit i feel that Tony and his wife will have a better use of the money. I will donate a few bucks for sure. Now please, PMDG, don´t release the 777 in the next 2 weeks cause i won´t have enough money to afford it :rolleyes:

Alexander-

Okay... I promise you that we won't. :ph34r:

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Done! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Jim Young

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I'm in

All the best Tony.

Alexander-

I knew you would say that, Robert.... haha :)

@Tony: I really hope you will recover as soon as possible. Best wishes from germany :)

regards,

Alexander Marx

Alexander-

Que speculation surrounding this statement...

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

Get well soon Tony!

Hope to be able to make at least a few legs on the trip, exams always have such great timing...

Que speculation surrounding this statement...

We're just working on the latest statement, I can't say exactly when we'll announce it. But I can say it will be before 20JAN13 0001z!

Please standby..

Sent from the PMDG Boeing 777 Speculation Office B)

Contact us on: 118-120-11972

Address: Cave 441, Earth Valley, Mars, MARS4BA

Alexander-

Darn it Alexander ... I had it from good authority that they were going to release this weekend. Thanks a lot. Now they'll probably find another feature to include, and that will set them (us) another six months. I know how these things work.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Now they'll probably find another feature to include, and that will set them (us) another six months

Hahaha- thats about right! It's probably been ready a year but they keep adding stuff. :P

Tony,

All the best and God bless! I will be joining in the flight somtime during the morning schedule and try to get a few $'s your way.

Kind regards

Hello Tony, Keep your chin up, we all need your articles in PCPilot. Donation made and acknowledged. Richard Welsh.