Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

This is important, and we could use your help...

Hi Tony and Kim,

Ive just made my contribution for you both. Tony, I really hope that your recent surgery is going to be the one which solves your problems,

you've both had such a hard time and we are all behind you.

Kim, what a lucky man Tony is to have someone like you, you must be a very determined lady (a kiss x and hug for you).

You both take care and let us know how you are getting on.

All the very best from all simmers across the pond in England.

Jim T.

jimt.74747@yahoo.com

Well done to 'PMDG' and everyone who has donated!! It's good to know that there are still some people who care about others

in their time of need.

I completely understand what your going through with nerve and spinal pain. I will be sure to make an effort to contribute.

All the best in a proper recovery that gives you relief.

Kind Regards

Dave

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Tony, I hope the medical procedures that you are enduring provide you the relief that you so deserve, especially after the neglect in the hospital. Kim, make sure he does his prescribed physical therapy so that he can be pronounced fit in time for Capt. Randazzo to get him back in the left hand seat for a few long hauls in the Triple 7.

Best wishes.

Rob Mrofka

Hi all,

made my donation tonight, I love the way everyone is pulling together here, brilliant.

I don't fly online, but will be interested to watch some of the flights on the live stream.

Hoping Tony gets better soon and he and Kim keep smiling at this time.

Happy flying.

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

the live stream is about to start in 3 minutes or so.

Anyone wanting to watch the stream please head over to:-

www.twitch.tv/frooglepete

see you there!

Brilliant, thank you for the link! My afternoon is set!

I'm in. Happy to help.

Get well soon Tony, my thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time.

All the very best to you.

Kind regards,

James

You're a good man Robert.

If you don't mind, I'll forward the link to this thread to my own community and co-workers.

Bob

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

bidding is now open for the PMDG 777, it will close in 2 hours for the highest bidder.

If that bidder then makes the donation to the appeal, the PMDG 777 is yours,

Bid in the livestream or bid by forum here.

Again to confirm, whoever is the highest bidder 2 hours from now, who then follows through with donating that sum if you are declared to the the higest bidder wins the PMDG 777 with special access direct from PMDG!!

- Jane Whittaker

Kids, steal your parents credit cards. Ask for forgiveness later. :friends:

Ahhhhhhhh noooooooo I missed it all :'( I was all set for the event and biding!

Nevertheless I really do hope Tony recovers, the story really did make me feel this time. Its also awesome to know that the flightsim community is able to reach out like this, great job everyone! :)

Well looks like I missed the live stream.... I just got back from New Zealand... Long smooth flight on a B747-400. Can't wait for version two. Funny story, as we were climbing out of Auckland my overhead oxygen mask decided to deploy... I guess I was I the lucky seat. Made for a few laughs. Oh well, nothing tape wouldn't fix and a quick note in the log book.

Well to me sounds like a great way to spend some money and to help one of our own... This hobby is is somewhat of a small world...! Come on people. Like RSR said only donate what you can. Forgo that Starbucks coffee, miss a lunch, or delay your next add-on purchase. Ture you might not win anything or receive any formal recognition. Think of it this way, hold your chin up a bit higher for helping another in need. I chalk it to replenishing the good luck jar. Never know when that jar might be empty. I always say I'd rather be lucky than good any day.

I will donate tomorrow via the website listed. I wish you safe and speedy recovery..!

RSR, I have a song already picked out for you two.... Yup, you guessed it... "She's lost that loving feeling. No she hasn't. Yes, she has Goose" ;) I would make the trip to see that...!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

I´m happy to help as well. WIsh you all the best Tony and Kim!!!!

Come on!!!

EDIT: OH! And i almost forget it... let´s hope fpr a bigger change in the USA in favor of a free medical care for every citizen... I can´t believe how the most powerful nation can put its citizens in situations like this one... "you better have the money or you and your family will be in big trouble".... really amazed by that culture...