Sign in to follow this  
Ian McPhail

To Stephen and Tom

Jon: where have you been:

Blissfully unaware until this point, I suppose.

With respect could I suggest you exercise your personal rights and explore other topics on this and other forums. For me it is serious, and one I hope that the industry will finally work through for their financial good ... and to remove us from threats and badgering.

And likewise, with respect, I could suggest you pick thread titles less bombastic than "To Spiritflyer and other Thought Police" so as to not attract the curious when they see such a thing in their Recent Topics rollup on the forum, as this is what tipped me off to the saga. Skipping this follow-up thread was nigh impossible. Don't worry, however, I will happily move on to other more interesting topics. Please, do carry on with your pompous bloviating without fear that at least one other person with an opinion on the matter stand in your way.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Oh Jon, please go away - your tendentious inflated use of language adds nothing. Obviously I can't stop you from replying, but whatever your retort - although your silence would be preferable, my conversation with you is finished.

This forum has become so negative lately. It's sad =(. Would be so nice if our hobby and P3D could flourish free of all these endless depressing arguments.

This forum has become so negative lately. It's sad =(. Would be so nice if our hobby and P3D could flourish free of all these endless depressing arguments.

And that brings this one to a close.