Sign in to follow this  
horani

Many aircrafts already 64bit compatible!

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

A320NEO (JARDesign - beta, but working seamlessly)

Jetstream J32 (ver. 1.0.3 for 64bit released today)

It seems SASL plugins are 64bit ready and working, GIZMO is in beta and being reported working as well.

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

It seems SASL plugins are 64bit ready and working, GIZMO is in beta and being reported working as well.

Is the x-aviation version of the crj also updated?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I am not sure, but I do not think so. the .org one is, but you probably know that already.

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

Thanks for that, haven't checked my mail for a bit, busy doing other things :rolleyes: . Downloading Jetstream now, can't wait to give her a spin in 64bit. Thank you too X-Aviation.

Glen

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

Thanks for that, haven't checked my mail for a bit, busy doing other things :rolleyes: . Downloading Jetstream now, can't wait to give her a spin in 64bit. Thank you too X-Aviation.

Glen

You're welcome, thanks to X-Aviation and Javier, too.

It sucks not being able to fly the CRJ in 64bit since I purchased from X-aviation. Although I understand there stance, They should release the patch with a warning and a disclaimer, I cant think of a good reason not to, exspecialy since the cat was let out of the bag when the patch was released for the other vendor's.

It's very hard to go back to 32bit

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com