Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

horani

Many aircrafts already 64bit compatible!

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

A320NEO (JARDesign - beta, but working seamlessly)

Jetstream J32 (ver. 1.0.3 for 64bit released today)

It seems SASL plugins are 64bit ready and working, GIZMO is in beta and being reported working as well.

Jan Betlach

vpa028.png

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

It seems SASL plugins are 64bit ready and working, GIZMO is in beta and being reported working as well.

Is the x-aviation version of the crj also updated?

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Richard Johansson

I am not sure, but I do not think so. the .org one is, but you probably know that already.

Jan Betlach

vpa028.png

Good news:

CRJ200 (JRollon)

x737 (EADT)

727 (FlyJSim)

Thanks for that, haven't checked my mail for a bit, busy doing other things :rolleyes: . Downloading Jetstream now, can't wait to give her a spin in 64bit. Thank you too X-Aviation.

Glen

Thanks for that, haven't checked my mail for a bit, busy doing other things :rolleyes: . Downloading Jetstream now, can't wait to give her a spin in 64bit. Thank you too X-Aviation.

Glen

You're welcome, thanks to X-Aviation and Javier, too.

Jan Betlach

vpa028.png

It sucks not being able to fly the CRJ in 64bit since I purchased from X-aviation. Although I understand there stance, They should release the patch with a warning and a disclaimer, I cant think of a good reason not to, exspecialy since the cat was let out of the bag when the patch was released for the other vendor's.

It's very hard to go back to 32bit

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

22%
    $5,550.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now