Sign in to follow this  
geertma

Is PMDG 737NGX compatibel with Windows 8 ?

Hi all I'm new here and also in the FSX world since november 2012. I just love it and now I found out about the PMDG 737 NGX add-on. On my research I have found many positive reactions that this is an awsome add-on. Before I purchase this add-on I would like to now if the PMDG 737 NGX is fully compatibel on OS Windows 8 ? I just bought my a new desktop but it has Windows 8 pre-installed. FSX Gold edition works fine on it but I have two add-ons, EZDOK camera and FDC 2011 won't work at all on Windows 8??!!! :mad: Anyway, is there someone with any experience that PMDG is fully compatibel with Windows 8 I would appreciate this very much for any reaction. :biggrin: Thank you very much! Geert. (Belgium) My computer specs. are Windows 8 - Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz - 10GB memory - Nvidia GeForce GT 640 with 3GB on board memory.

Hi all I'm new here and also in the FSX world since november 2012. I just love it and now I found out about the PMDG 737 NGX add-on. On my research I have found many positive reactions that this is an awsome add-on. Before I purchase this add-on I would like to now if the PMDG 737 NGX is fully compatibel on OS Windows 8 ? I just bought my a new desktop but it has Windows 8 pre-installed. FSX Gold edition works fine on it but I have two add-ons, EZDOK camera and FDC 2011 won't work at all on Windows 8??!!! :mad: Anyway, is there someone with any experience that PMDG is fully compatibel with Windows 8 I would appreciate this very much for any reaction. :biggrin: Thank you very much! Geert. (Belgium) My computer specs. are Windows 8 - Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz - 10GB memory - Nvidia GeForce GT 640 with 3GB on board memory.

I'm no computer expert, but those sound like really nice specs. How's FSX been running/ what are your settings at?

As to OS 8, I can't say, I'm still on 7

regards,

NGX works fine and stable on my Windows 8. Can't say this about other, much simpler software tough.

Thanks to all for the reply! To FS737Pilot, FSX runs smoothly with high settings but like you I'm also no expert. So it seems I don't have to worry about buying PMDG737NGX :P Geert Matthys - Bruges (Belgium)