Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BimmerCop

BimmerCop's Cessna 172SP build...

Looks good. Are you also using their "imersive display" product to wrap the screen around your screen?(if that makes sense!)

Yup, I purchased an Immersive Display Lite 2 license and after it was working properly, all of a sudden it has stopped warping. It will not warp either FSX nor X-Plane, after initially being able to. I have emailed the developer several times in the past week but no reply! I was planning on upgrading to the Pro version once the cockpit was done but if tech support is going to be this late on inquiries, I think I might invest my money on another solution. I know there is a timezone difference but I've been emailing them since last Wednesday and I have not gotten an email back and I'm stuck with a non-functioning software. That's "no bueno"...

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

all of a sudden it has stopped warping. It will not warp either FSX nor X-Plane, after initially being able to

Have you tried warping other sortware or games? Is FSX and XP the onlt programs it does not warp? If it does it might be a config error in the imersive display program, FSX or XP? I don't have any experience with this, just a suggestion.

Have you tried warping other sortware or games? Is FSX and XP the onlt programs it does not warp? If it does it might be a config error in the imersive display program, FSX or XP? I don't have any experience with this, just a suggestion.

Yup, I tried other games and same issue. What's odd is that it was working without a problem then all of a sudden, it stopped working. I bet it's something trivial and my biggest concern isnt't with the software itself, but having to wait more than a week to get a response on a tech support inquiry. It's those things that drive you nuts.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I bet it's something trivial and my biggest concern isnt't with the software itself, but having to wait more than a week to get a response on a tech support inquiry.

Hopefully they get back to you soon with a fix. I wouldn't have a clue what else to try-sorry.

.. looks good, keep updated us on the project progress ... 

BTW

Were did you pick up the dimensionless of the  172, I'm trying to build mine around the Bonanza F33A, but have no idea where to pull up the dimensionless from ???

&

The 225 degrees wraparound curved screen, can you really get 225 degrees with only 1 projector, & no distortions? 

Yair