Sign in to follow this  
Luis_KMIA

Canadian bliss from FSDT and FlyTampa this month!

I just bought CYUL from FlyTampa, and a couple of weeks ago I bought CYVR from FSDT.

These two scenery designers have definitely left the others behind.

I highly recommend both sceneries. I'm going to give my WestJet NGX fleet some quality flight hours.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Really cool having some of our bigger airports modeled so well in FSX. with more to follow for sure!

"These two scenery designers have definitely left the others behind" - ah you forgot to add Flightbeam to your list they are just as good.

Rich Sennett

"These two scenery designers have definitely left the others behind" - ah you forgot to add Flightbeam to your list they are just as good.

Flightbeam is definitely up there, and it's nice that they are under the same activation system as FSDT. I own SFO and PHX, and I can't wait until IAD!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Indeed, it's a great time to be a Canadian flightsimmer! I think I'll celebrate tomorrow with a nice long flight YVR-YUL...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

If you like Canadian airports, don't forget Simaddons. I'm a big fan of their Kelowna scenery.

NAX669.png

SimAddons has done Winnipeg, Toronto Island, Ottawa and a bunch in the Maritimes. They're good.

Will Tampa's CYUL have AES eventually so we can have moving jetways?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Will Tampa's CYUL have AES eventually so we can have moving jetways?

Probably YES. Just a matter of time.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

I always felt bad for Canadian simmers since no one was doing Canadian airports. LOL :)

But now, I am happy for them. ENJOY!

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Probably YES. Just a matter of time.

What do you mean Probably?

Just need CYWG, CYYC, and a few other big airports.

Winnipeg is done by SimAddons; as well as many many other awesome Canadian Airports and CYYC and CYEG will be coming out soon too.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Fly Tampa is implying from their map that CYYZ is next. I have never heard of SimAddons, but I will check them out.

LUIS LINARES