Sign in to follow this  
froogle

Brand New Previously Unreleased 777 Shot

Yeah...Bring it on!

Chris Howard

I hope it will be released really soon, then I could skip CS 777 full version completely... Bought their experimental version many months ago to get price reduction, I thought it wouldn't take more than 3 months to get 1.0 out but apparently I was wrong, won't be buying any experimental version from them again.

We were told last night that it will be released...this year. Likewise it's LIKELY to cost more than the NGX

After seeing these new screenshots, I cant seem to get Grand Funk Railroad's "Closer to home" out of my head.

But he (Rob) did say not as much as $150 and also won't include the EFB on release but I still want her :D

We were told last night that it will be released...this year. Likewise it's LIKELY to cost more than the NGX

This would be fantastic news....if it was November or December lol.

Anyway it's nice to see the VC. Definitely excited and I'm betting it'll be out before summer. I mean these are VC shots. And 3 of them. They only show us one area but still.

Lee

No EFB i don't care at all, but less than $150 puts it into the $0 - $149 range which might be,,, excessive.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

But he (Rob) did say not as much as $150 and also won't include the EFB on release but I still want her :D

He actually said that it would cost twice the amount the simmer, who will get the 777 earlier than we all, donated. The donor donated 301$, so the 777 base pack will cost 602$

;) ;)

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Very nice and impressive cockpit pictures ! Just to know, do you think Robert S. Randazzo will do an official thread about these pictures ?

I am happy about the 14000 dollars to help for the surgery ! It's a very good thing !

He actually said that it would cost twice the amount the simmer, who will get the 777 earlier than we all, donated. The donor donated 301$, so the 777 base pack will cost 602$

;) ;)

Actually donated $210...Rob did say, and I do quote, "You won't wake up the one morning and find the 777 released and it to be $150 or anything"...

Looks exciting and modern! I love the coloring of the cockpit and the quality of the buttons, clear guards, and switches.

I also like how the PMDG house livery features a whole bunch of flags. Did PMDG compose that third image to excite/taunt us about the B737 BBJ and B747 V2 on top of the B777?

;) ;)

Haha, but on the other hand he also said on the Twitch chat that I set the global retail price so I think you all can expect around $300 for the final product :P no worries, the 1000s of hours of joy it brings is worth 10x that!

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

Lets keep our hopes high. The VC shots reveal that much of the development is done. Maybe we could get it next week but Its Ready When Its Ready.

I see some of you were able to listen in. Is there someplace the information RSR gave could be written (say the 777 info thread) for those of us who were unavailable? I'd really like to know what was said without gleaning from 4 seperate threads in three different AVSIM forums.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma