Sign in to follow this  
froogle

Brand New Previously Unreleased 777 Shot

The VC shots reveal that much of the development is done. Maybe we could get it next week but Its Ready When Its Ready.

Let's not rush it. I think a little bit of polishing of the pitch trim and throttle components would be nice. Plus, there will need to be careful proofing and extensive beta testing before the product is fit for release.

Next screenshot! Yipee!

FlapSecondaryTest.jpg

the pitch lever looks a bit squeezed. I might be wrong but looks a little small than the trim lever.

the pitch lever looks a bit squeezed. I might be wrong but looks a little small than the trim lever.

Yes, and the text near the alternate pitch trim and speed brake levers seems to be too close to the actual levers, etc., but these are only previews of a product still in development, so let's be appreciative and considerate, and not make the team not want to release screen shots in the future in fear of excessive nitpicking. I am sure that PMDG will address the large majority of these considerably minor inaccuracies prior to the release.

Here hell starts again, this is the very reason why they don't share any info on progress in development.

Here hell starts again, this is the very reason why they don't share any info on progress in development.

yup

Can everyone keep criticisms about in-development screenshots to themselves. If they want your expertise they'll ask for it. I like to see these shots and hope they keep coming.

Chuck Biggins

Yes, and the text near the alternate pitch trim and speed brake levers seems to be too close to the actual levers, etc., but these are only previews of a product still in development, so let's be appreciative and considerate, and not make the team not want to release screen shots in the future in fear of excessive nitpicking. I am sure that PMDG will address the large majority of these considerably minor inaccuracies prior to the release.

Actually it will be spot on as pmdg have rw 777 drivers and techs on the ' team'. As always- pmdg wont release it until its near perfect..

Not even a mention of beta, or the infamous 'wide' beta. so to those that insist on speculating that they are close may not be accurate

Peter Osborn

I think it would be better for everyone if nobody points out anything they see which they don't think is quite right and then maybe there's a chance that PMDG will give us some more shots.

Rich

Actually it will be spot on as pmdg have rw 777 drivers and techs on the ' team'. As always- pmdg wont release it until its near perfect..

Not even a mention of beta, or the infamous 'wide' beta. so to those that insist on speculating that they are close may not be accurate

That is actually what I was trying to say (i.e., "Yes, I acknowledge that there are a few minor imperfections in the screen shots, but I am sure that they will be addressed in the future.").

No EFB i don't care at all, but less than $150 puts it into the $0 - $149 range which might be,,, excessive.

Robsaid no EFB?... Damn; maybe they will get a 3rd party thing going after release..?

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Robsaid no EFB?... Damn; maybe they will get a 3rd party thing going after release..?

I think CS has an EFB.

let's be appreciative

Well yeah it is just a preview. And i really like the overall detail of the VC.

Rob didn't say that... but he said the EFB would be able to be integrated across all the latest products (737, 777X, 747Xv2)... not sure if that means a standalone module integrated into the VC as well or what, pure speculation at this point. But definitely not "no".

Joseph Chamberlain

FAA ADX

I think CS has an EFB.

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say that, but I would for sure prefer having PMDG T7 without the EFB than the CS one with it...I have products from both, and it doesn't take me much time to choose between both for the T7.

Just a thought.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Hi,

I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say that, but I would for sure prefer having PMDG T7 without the EFB than the CS one with it...I have products from both, and it doesn't take me much time to choose between both for the T7.

Just a thought.

Me too. I would never buy the CS just for the EFB. The overall 777 from the PMDG will be much better.

If I point out that the total fuel (173) is not the sum of the fuel in the displayed tanks (69+0+69), will I get a free copy of the 777?