Sign in to follow this  
kingboby

FTX England

Hi Guys, hope one of you can help me out with this. I'm looking at getting the FTX England, but I want to know if the London Heliport is included in the package? Can anyone confirm or deny this and post some screenshots? It's EGLW.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt

I have FTX - EU, and if you can give me an ICAO for the airport I'll putll it up and take a pic for you.

I have FTX - EU, and if you can give me an ICAO for the airport I'll putll it up and take a pic for you.

Hiya,

It's EGLW as the ICAO, is there any chance of a screen shot of EGJJ to?

Thanks

Matt

I can already tell you that EGJJ - Jersey is NOT included with FTX - EU. It is too far south. FTX - EU only covers the main island of the UK. As for the heliport, I hope this is basically what you see in real life.

EGLW Heliport:

2013-1-23_18-48-20-415_zps5a8cc396.png

EGJJ - Jersey:

2013-1-23_19-2-42-673_zps7c6c7a31.png

What Battersea should look something like and what the density and type of building should be.

Earth Simulations have done some of the best renditions of the channel islands yet but here's a blog about developement of Jersey

http://www.flightsim...blogspot.co.uk/

Note that there were some issues with compatability of FTX ENG and Earth Simulations stuff. I believe (? ..someone may confirm this?) they are fixed now?

BTW just noticed the building site in the first Bing shots is complete here in Google Maps

Geoff Brown