Sign in to follow this  
Air France

CS B777 - Service Pack 1.0 Released!

Well at least it finally came then, I bought experimental version a long time ago to save money on final one.

Any improvements ? Is the bird stable ?

Not sure, will try to install the Service pack tonight.

Can a full ILS landing be done now? Am waiting for this product to be complete with full working landing mechanism. For example to be able to flare itself for landing in an ILS approach. I bought once the 767 an it was not able to do that.

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Can a full ILS landing be done now? Am waiting for this product to be complete with full working landing mechanism. For example to be able to flare itself for landing in an ILS approach. I bought once the 767 an it was not able to do that.

The Plane is fully functional.

I installed and there was no landing gear modeled not that big of a deal I fly from the cockpit but the big issue is once I hit 3000 feet I lost all control of the elevators and alerions resulting in me and 300 pax crashing into the ocean off KFLL

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Let us know how it works out. :smile: 1.0 explains the longer silence I guess.

I installed and there was no landing gear modeled not that big of a deal I fly from the cockpit but the big issue is once I hit 3000 feet I lost all control of the elevators and alerions resulting in me and 300 pax crashing into the ocean off KFLL

did u follow the instructions... this isn't a patch. you have to uninstall the old version completely. The new version is a standalone basepack.

I bought this when they had the offer on a few weeks ago, got it for $10 so not to worried if it's not very good. I had major FPS issues so not hoping on much. Downloading now....

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

I bought this when they had the offer on a few weeks ago, got it for $10 so not to worried if it's not very good. I had major FPS issues so not hoping on much. Downloading now....

Same here.....Got it when it was for $10.

Did a quick test, with mostly default scenery around I got around 25 to 30FPS in VC, so no major performance problems with this I7 2600k 4.4ghz and 8GB of RAM & Radeon 6990 it seems.

Too bad CS 777 doesn't have virtual cabin as a part of normal model but instead cabin is modeled only in seperate model with no VC...

Same here.....Got it when it was for $10.

10 dollars!! now that you mention it , i don't remember if it was captain sim that i bought T7 that didn't had VC at that time but had the exterior of the bird an some kool liveries. :Thinking:

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

That sounds like a standard CS demo mode, I suspect you've somehow managed to convince it that you don't own it properly, as others said, uninstall and reinstall.

That's what I was thing Ill try to reinstall after i get back.from class

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.