Sign in to follow this  
Air France

CS B777 - Service Pack 1.0 Released!

After almost 3 years...I'll test it out after school, hopefully the Captain has pulled off a miracle.

Tried it out and it does indeed look excellent and the model is great but with FPS dropping below 10 at a default airport, it is completely unflyable for me. I get usually constant 30fps with the NGX and AS Extended so i don't understand why it is so low with this aircraft really.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Tried it out and it does indeed look excellent and the model is great but with FPS dropping below 10 at a default airport, it is completely unflyable for me. I get usually constant 30fps with the NGX and AS Extended so i don't understand why it is so low with this aircraft really.

10fps?!?!? Thats not good!!

Does the landing gear work now?

It always worked, even when it was a simple exterior model.

Care? Stop putting Money in this Company, just gonna get us more visual junk

//rant

Funny joke ;)

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

FPS dropping below 10 at a default airport

Sounds like I am sticking to the plan: Wait for the PMDG 777....

When someone is developing something on par with PMDG, that's always the plan :lol:

But since i bought it, i'm gonna try it and see how well it goes. I don't use bufferpools nor affinitymasks that slow down FSX quite a lot.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

When someone is developing something on par with PMDG, that's always the plan

He he.. Yeah, I've had it with buying unfinished/unpolished aircraft for a while. Gonna wait for the people who I know does it well.

Fingers crossed that the CS works for you though.

SAPOJ=Still a piece of junk... Just tried two flights and the climb profiles were erratic.... A/t couldn't hold steady climb power and pitch was very aggressive.

Can a full ILS landing be done now? Am waiting for this product to be complete with full working landing mechanism. For example to be able to flare itself for landing in an ILS approach. I bought once the 767 an it was not able to do that.

version 1.5 of the 767 was capable.

I also jumped early on the wagon...models is great, visuals perfect, performance terrible.....

McDan out

I think i will just wait for PMDG T7 . Or until i see some decent video exclusive from CS himself am not purchasing . On CS website it does show you what fixes are applied . But they don't tell you what else is missing an what you can do an not do . It would be fair to know since am paying about 60 dollars for a product that just came out with SP1 an still having issues.

version 1.5 of the 767 was capable.

Thanks downloading right now... :biggrin:

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

Thanks for the heads up. Bought this a while back at a discount for this day. Going to keep an open mind and try tonight!

Funny joke ;)

I Was absolutely not joking.. It never stops to amaze me that no one has realized that CS doesn't attempt to do an working simulation that flies decently or even works. The way the make their planes gives it absolutely no more value then some I TRIED TO USE A PROFANITY HERE - AREN'T I STUPID!ed fantasy plane. Which it is. No one sees it because its dressed up as an 777.

So until people stop buying this junk, there will be absolutely no point to the developer to change its way of handling business. What if their sales some day required them to actually do something that has decent simulation and somewhat works out of the box and just isn't some fine looking model with no simulation. It doesn't simulate anything. It emulates at the best.

So people, STOP giving them you 10$ or w/e the cost is as a signal to them that you are fed up with its business models.