Sign in to follow this  
dodger

Carenado Dakota

Hello,

Having recently bought FSX i have installed my FS2004 Carenado Dakota into FSX with the F9 to FSX upgrade from Carenado works ok except i have holes in the floor behind the left side and right side behind the pedals, not to much of a problem but i would like to fix it if i can.

Any help would be appreciated,

Roger.

Although the Dakota will work with FSX, there is no full remake of that AC for FSX. That means it's always going to be full of compromises that won't work with FSX. Many of the click spots in the VC don't work, the textures are compromised, etc.

My suggestion is if you like that plane go buy the full FSX Piper Archer. It's a very similar performance Cherokee and you'll have all of the visuals and bells and whistles that work in FSX. (Just flying with the better, clickable VC alone is worth it). It's $26 US worth spending.

Just my 2 cents...

Thanks for the reply, sorry its been a while,

Yes i'm learning the different things between FS2004 and FSX and finding out now that within reason most things work ok in FSX,

Because i have just started using FSX i tend to forget its been out a fews years!!

Cheers,

Roger.