Sign in to follow this  
Muskoka

A good read / interview with a Xplane addon developer

Just found this at FlightSim.com, hope it's ok to post here. It's a good read / interview with one of Xplanes fine (didn't know what to use here Goran, hope "fine" is ok) aircraft addon developers. Keep them coming Goran.

http://www.flightsim...-Goran-Matovina

Glen

Gigabyte z590 UD - i5 11600k 4.9 GHz - 64gb 3600 MHz ram - RTX 3070 ti - multiple ssd - 34" 3440x1440 100 Hz Curved - Saitek Yoke Pedals Throttle Quadrant x2 - TM T16000m x2 Throttle - Win 11 Pro

I read it when first posted.

Thought to myself, "Maybe Goran isn't so bad after all?"

Came back to catch up on what's happening in X-Plane.

Thought to myself, "Maybe Goran's wife supplied the answers?"

:lol:

Very nice interview , clear and positive.

Still trying to see the humor in meshman`s post........................till now no luck.

Nevertheless there is a positive side-effect in meshman`s reaction , I am learning a lot about the man behind meshman.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

An interesting read, and it shows how dedicated he is to the platform, and to quality output.

Go Goran! :)

Certainly an interesting read.

Goran and Tom are at the TOP of my list, specially because they participate here at the forum, and, although there are certainly other excellent/brillinat 3pds (JRollon, etc...), it's different to actually be able to exchange ideas and ask questions directly to those who design your preferred add-ons (mine, at least...).

Goran is also, in the background, either thorugh PMs or even Email, allways helpful and ready to do is best to solve our problem, even with many aspects not directly related to the products developed by LES!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

One of the most helpful,talented people in our hobby.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Apart from reply #3, I was pleasantly surprised to see these comments.

Many thanks, Gentlemen!

Very nice interview , clear and positive.

Still trying to see the humor in meshman`s post........................till now no luck.

Nevertheless there is a positive side-effect in meshman`s reaction , I am learning a lot about the man behind meshman.

I too am perplexed and cannot find the humor, Leen. Uncalled for and out of line is probably the better way to put it.

Nice interview, Goran. As someone who works with you I am proud to say so and look forward to the many more creations you're working to churn out for the community.

Cheers!

Founder of X-Aviation

He's naturally grumpy (his own words), so what else can we expect from someone like that. Probably didn't have any more mesh work to do.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Great interview! Im very much looking forward to the Saab. The DC3 is just to die for, so I'm sure this one will be too. Im also glad X-aviation is behind it. Their customer service has been nothing short of Excellent!

Rob

Couldn't come from a better person. Goran has already helped me on a little experiment I was doing with the XP C172. Very knowledgable and always willing to help out. Kudos to Gonads, I mean, Goran! Sorry brother couldn't resist! hahaha

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

I understood meshman's humor. Goran is obviously a really cool guy, but when a person is arguing it doesn't portray him in his best light.

Where can I find more information on the DC-3? The org probably wouldn't be the best place for me to look.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;