Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GodAtum

Passenger seats?

I know most people concentrate on building the actual cockpit but has anyone got passenger seats with monitors for windows?

Wife said I should at least put a first class section behind the cockpit for her :)

See seats al the time on ebay and various dismantlers

John Skibo

That's a pretty good idea! You could have the sim up front, and you could fly, then your guests sit in the back watching the clouds go by. But if you made a passenger seat by itself, wouldn't you get bored sitting in your living room looking at a monitor for three hours without doing anything?

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Go all the way and make a 1st class sleeping berth, then you can invite friends for a flying sleepover.

Robert Yunque
Banner_MJC11_zpsc02297c8.png

Then put all of it on a HUGE motion platform.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You could even invite guests to join you in the galley for membership to the mile high club :lol:

Howard
P3DV4.5, MSFS2020, MSI Mag Z490 Tomahawk MB, i7-10700 CPU @ 5ghz, EVGA RTX3090 24Gb GPU, 32gb RAM@3200Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Western Digital 1Tb HD + Storage, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, PFC Yoke, Warthog throttle system, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals, Saitek switch and radio panels, VRinsight Boeing 2 MCP.

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

One should configure his or her entire room / simulation space as a luxurious, personal aircraft cabin, similar to what many have done on private jets such as Air Force One. Then he or she could realistically spend entire days without leaving the "cabin"!

You could even invite guests to join you in the galley for membership to the mile high club

:P

Regards,
Owen
My YouTube

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

31%
    $7,770.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now