Sign in to follow this  
cenkcnk

Ariane system requirements?

no offence but It looks to me little weird and unprofessional. what do you think?

*Intel Pentium 4 - 3.4GHz

*4GB RAM (2 CPU recommended) ?? //2 cpu ?

*500 GB Hard Drive, // i think owners get real 737 in their pc in order to fill 500gb hdd

*Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard. // thanks for warning!

*Minimum Graphics Card (GPU) Nvidea Recommended. Up to 170Mb-240Mb (airlines) // nvidea?, 170mb? airlines?

*HDD Space Required (depending on the number of expansions and upgrades fitted). // you have already demanded 500gb hdd before!

*Quad Core Min Spec: 4.0 with 16gb Ram and 4gb GPU. // 170mb gpu for min and 4096mb gpu for recommended! cool

http://secure.simmar...l-edition.phtml

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

No offense to Ariane, but why bother with Ariane? Go straight to the top and get the PMDG NGX.

I have Ariane, and there is no comparison.

Ariane = Irrelivant

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Go PMDG. All you get with Ariane is an outdated model, no paintkit, poor customer service, and a support forum that is basically hidden unless you dig through the manual that you cannot print.

Don't buy Ariane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy PMDG NGX Instead

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Yeah buy Ariane only if you appreciate non existent support, extremely high overpricing and paying for each livery you want to have. Not that I think anybody who isn't insane would buy one nowadays when Ifly 737 and PMDG 737NGX exist both in way higher quality and probably over 70% cheaper price if we count all the models.

I made the mistake of buying one of their models many many years ago when Ifly 737 and PMDG 737NGX didn't exist yet, getting the product activated was a total mess as their horrible activation system didn't work at first, somehow their incompetent support managed to give me new code or something and I got it activated but quickly lost interest towards it... Yeah stupid me for wasting money.

It's ridiculous really, I'm about 99.9% sure that without their pathetic overpricing and horrible activation system Ariane would have made way more money with their 737 than by selling it totally overpriced before Ifly 737 & PMDG 737NGX and even continuing doing so after release of these two way better and yet cheaper products.

If I remember right system and graphics wise Ariane's 737 models aren't that bad at all, not at least if we look when they were made. Had they been sold with reasonable prices and like said without ridiculous waiting times for activation these could have been great products.

To me it seems like the guy behind Ariane doesn't understand much about doing business.

Dont buy Ariane products. Customer support is horrible, overprized simulation. Activation is not working. You may ending up having paid for the product but cannot fly it. I have been there. They are criminals!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! Ups I am getting whined up....if I somebody mentioned Ariane.

To me it seems like the guy behind Ariane doesn't understand much about doing business.

Take it from me... He doesn't.

I support the above! Not a good experience and the only money I have truly wasted on FS.

I bought one 737 from Ariane long time ago, never instaled again and this is in my top of the bad purchases. BTW, Ariane 737 has the same price like NGX, but you must pay for every version 70$ and for liveries again. And NGX is 4529485940389745678392203 times better! I calculated and checked twice :P

Now serious, forget ariane and go for NGX, it's same price but NGX is much better. Even cheaper Ifly 737 is much better then Ariane

If you have been around the flight sim scene for years (like myself) you will see not much has changed with this particular developer. Am I correct that these guys have been threatened with legal action over the years?

Year after year, people are still "sucked in" to buying from Ariane, and suffer from all the problems. Paying for new liveries, overpriced, no support. I remember reading this developer abuses customers who request a new key to install.

Developers like this certainly do ruin it for the honest ones.

Take it from me... He doesn't.

lol.... When Tom Allensworth says he doesn't then he must have *no clue* what he is doing... :lol:

Hah yeah I remember even reading about his evil plan to take over all the freeware by signing agreements with major airlines & some other shady stuff. That happened way before I joined FS community though.