• FTX Global
    • ORBX Queenstown
    • FSDreamTeam JFK Rebooted
    • OryxSim Toronto
    • LHSim Budapest
    • Other ORBX Scenery
    • Drzewiecki NYC
    • Other Scenery

It was a tough choice between Majestic Q and the Fsl Airbus. I had to go with Majestic simply because we already have a bunch of the well done turbofan tubes, but with the exception of the Jetstream there are no commuter turboprops available.

I chose the PMDG 777 for aircraft, and other ORBX sceneries, as I'm curious as to what their next AU airport will be.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If only I could pick two aircraft...I'm really looking forward to the 777 and 747v2, but the Twin Otter Extended and the An-2 are of interest to me and definitely will be bought

Well I chose PMDG 777 but really I wait for also Majestic Dash 8 and FSLabs A320 about as much.

Also from GA side I'm waiting for A2A C172, A2A will probably sure be interesting too, don't see too many high quality Russian airplanes around other than Project Tupolev TU-154 which I haven't really had time or motivation to study properly, my studies with it didn't seem to go anywhere after engine start phase.

Majestic Q400 by a mile.

PMDG DC-6 is a classic PMDG release, last Feb...a year ago they said(forgive me I'm not going to find the post, something like...)

"This will be with you very soon" Love PMDG idea of "very Soon" I love there work as much as anyone but dear me they love string people alone.

It still makes me smile if you look at the web site and see the video that's still there with the words NGX coming Mid 2010......it came out Aug 2011

http://www.precision...oduct/748.html

They also said that with there new module NGX that the T7 would only take 6 months. Don't get me wrong I want it right and PMDG do due it right but I just wish they would think before posting rubish hints to when we can see there work and then they say no more release dates from us...good and from now on no more silly hit's also please PMDG.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Robert Randazzo explained in his interview (which can be found elsewhere on this forum) that they originally wanted to release the DC6 between the 737NGX and the 777, but that scheduling certain staff members for particular jobs forced them to move the 777 ahead of it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Majestic Q400 by a mile.

PMDG DC-6 is a classic PMDG release, last Feb...a year ago they said(forgive me I'm not going to find the post, something like...)

"This will be with you very soon" Love PMDG idea of "very Soon" I love there work as much as anyone but dear me they love string people alone.

It still makes me smile if you look at the web site and see the video that's still there with the words NGX coming Mid 2010......it came out Aug 2011

http://www.precision...oduct/748.html

They also said that with there new module NGX that the T7 would only take 6 months. Don't get me wrong I want it right and PMDG do due it right but I just wish they would think before posting rubish hints to when we can see there work and then they say no more release dates from us...good and from now on no more silly hit's also please PMDG.

Sure, it's a bummer that we can't get everything NOW, but I'd rather have devs keep me up to speed than be in complete silence until the day their product hit the shelves. I love Aerosoft (to name one) for showing us the progress of their addons in development. Sure, I wanted the Twin Otter on my computer half a year ago, but still, I'm getting more and more excited (and frustrated) for each new screenshot. They've got me hooked and my credit card lies ready for it the day it is released!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Is there speculation of the FSL A320 coming out this year?? If so that would just be amazing :wub: Also looking forward to all of the PMDG birds and FTX global. Hell, I may even pick up some good ga this year.

My vote goes to PFPX. There is no release date, but my guess is that it's 2 and a half months away :) (Just a future customer, no connection to PFPX. Only a pure guess).

Sure, it's a bummer that we can't get everything NOW, but I'd rather have devs keep me up to speed than be in complete silence until the day their product hit the shelves. I love Aerosoft (to name one) for showing us the progress of their addons in development. Sure, I wanted the Twin Otter on my computer half a year ago, but still, I'm getting more and more excited (and frustrated) for each new screenshot. They've got me hooked and my credit card lies ready for it the day it is released!

I don't mind waiting myself and like you love progress shots/reports. The Twin Otter looks great.

I just don't like a hint that I can have something very soon and a year later its no where to be seen.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

What? More people expecting the 777 than the A320? Wow... I Guess the lack of update from FSLabs has made this possible, as much as we all love PMDG and 777s, the idea of having a proper Airbus SImulation for the first time in FS history blows my mind!

Alexis Mefano

Majestic dash for sure because I see a lot of them and it's perfect for short hops. A VERY close second would be the FSLabs bus (although we never hear anything from them), and finally the T7. While the T7 may unequivocally be the most anticipated overall, I'm just not into sitting in front of my computer for 14 hours flying from Newark to Shanghai.

CPU: i7-9700KF stable @ 5.0GHz | MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 Ti @ stock | RAM: G. Skill Trident Z 32GB (2x16GB) 3200Mhz | PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus | COOLING: Deepcool Castle 240 AIO | PANEL: 27" @ 1080p

RealAir C172

Orbx Pearson KVUO

Orbx Northern Calif.

I can't believe that the RealAir (and A2A) C172 wasn't included in the poll. If so, I think they would have come in very high percentage wise?

What? More people expecting the 777 than the A320? Wow... I Guess the lack of update from FSLabs has made this possible, as much as we all love PMDG and 777s, the idea of having a proper Airbus SImulation for the first time in FS history blows my mind!

Exactly what I was thinking!

PFPX is not listed.

This poll is incomplete.

I agree.

As much as I love PMDG and their work, I seriously can't wait for FSL A320. It's about time we get an in-depth Airbus simulation. I'm also waiting on PFPX and hopefully FSDT KJFK Rebooted!

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD