Sign in to follow this  
jcmmg

G1000 integration?

Hi all,

I read somewhere that Carenado manage to develop the route planning from their G1000. I hope Carenado can let the Flight planning enable or as an option, to evaluate how it works so we can judge our-self how much hassle does it represent... but....

After 2 years of writing this post (http://www.simforums.com/Forums/reality-xp-3d-mask-addons_topic38350_post225137.html?KW=#225137) things have change on a very positive way, we all got nice planes with RXP functionality directly from the Virtual Cockpit... Thanks Carenado and RXP

I now wonder if, in the case G1000, developers can be achieved some support to each other to achieve the same result, using Carenado (because of this forum) and for example Mindstar to work together on a full integrated virtual cockpit G1000.

I recon that on this case the challenges are massive but, as a client why not to ask.....

I would like to know your ideas,

Cheers,

jcmmg

What would be cool would be if RXP did a G1000 Perspective set. :)

This.

The way I had envisioned it; Devs could "split" the avionics from the plane, and sim connect to it in the background.

hello

do you know if its possible to integrate rxp GNS 530 + 430 in the cockpit and of course leave the g1000? if its possible how do we do that?

thanks in advance for the answer and help

have nice flights

Pierre

Hi all,

I read somewhere that Carenado manage to develop the route planning from their G1000. I hope Carenado can let the Flight planning enable or as an option, to evaluate how it works so we can judge our-self how much hassle does it represent... but....

After 2 years of writing this post (http://www.simforums...html?KW=#225137) things have change on a very positive way, we all got nice planes with RXP functionality directly from the Virtual Cockpit... Thanks Carenado and RXP

I now wonder if, in the case G1000, developers can be achieved some support to each other to achieve the same result, using Carenado (because of this forum) and for example Mindstar to work together on a full integrated virtual cockpit G1000.

I recon that on this case the challenges are massive but, as a client why not to ask.....

I would like to know your ideas,

Cheers,

jcmmg

First...congratulations to Carenado for all of the wonderful aircraft releases they have brought to us. I probably have almost every one for both FSX and XP10. Carenado is, and has been, one of my favorite developers for a long time.

I would love to see a user friendly way of integrating the Mindstar G1000 into the SR22 Turbo and other releases that use the G1000. The one that comes with the aircraft looks good and I'm sure satisfies a lighter user, but it doesn't have the realistic functionality like the Mindstar, especially considering that making this one gauge is Mindstar's speciality.

Please see about working with them to integrate their G1000 in both the VC and pop-ups.

Thank you,

Bob

hello

do you know if its possible to integrate rxp GNS 530 + 430 in the cockpit and of course leave the g1000? if its possible how do we do that?

thanks in advance for the answer and help

have nice flights

Quite easy - just the RXP configuration wizard and add it to the plane. Then, open your rxpgns.ini file and make sure you add the line: LinkGPS=On save, and you're all set. You'l need to use a keyboard command (shift+8 in my case) to bring it up as opposed to a clickspot but that's all there is to it.

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

hi

thanks for the quick reply and help

i will try and let you know

shame that is not possible to have them visible and include in the vc cockpit

bice flights

Pierre

one more question !

its ok with the gns 430 530 integration but if i want to integrate reality xp GMA and GTX (it s the transponder) . i do it as the method ,( mentionned before in the post ),with the reakity xp integrator. then i put the file in the rxpgns.ini in the aircraft folder , but nothing.. ..it told me in the menu ( when i press shfit+ 9) that there is no key for the gma and the drop stack is key shift +11... i ve before change in the rxp integrator the key and put shift+9 ...??? ive try many keys but same way doesnt work... i notice that i ve the message when i try to integrate the gns or gma : " the application failes to load [window00] bitmap " i dont know why.?

its not so important but i want to understand why :rolleyes:

if anyone has a idea to solve the problem thanks in advance

Pierre

sorry for my bad english :unsure:

i notice that i ve the message when i try to integrate the gns or gma : " the application failes to load [window00] bitmap " i dont know why.?

its not so important but i want to understand why :rolleyes:

Since the Cirrus does not have a 2d cockpit (window00), the rxp config app will not find a window00 bitmap - this is not a problem, just a warning message.

You can use the Views menu in FSX to access all the popup windows that you may have generated, instead of the shift-X keys (which only go to shift-9 = window08).

Bert

thanks for the answer and the quick reply.

i didnt tought at that solution.

thanks i appreciate.

will try to integrate the gma and gmx , but i cannot change the key shift + 0 . i try the method and let you know

have nice flights

Pierre

[/size]

Quite easy - just the RXP configuration wizard and add it to the plane. Then, open your rxpgns.ini file and make sure you add the line: LinkGPS=On save, and you're all set. You'l need to use a keyboard command (shift+8 in my case) to bring it up as opposed to a clickspot but that's all there is to it.

Dead thread I know but maybe someone is still monitoring it.  I did this and I can program away with my GNS530 but It will not actually link with the Aircraft.  I can control is with heading select but the gps won't take over and navigate.  Is there something I am missing perhaps?  I engage the AP I have the GNS setup to link to HDG but still no gots..

Best way is to connect via NAV.

The GNS needs to be in GPS mode (not VLOC) and the autopilot set to NAV mode.

If you are having trouble with a specific aircraft, post the details and I'll see if I can help.

Bert

Will double check my settings when I get home.  Currently have it it installed in the Carenado sr22.  Was hoping the G1000 that came with it was better then it was.  Installed the GNS530 and it was not working.  will double check my settings and get back to you.  Thanks..

OK - as someone posted above, for a well functioning G1000, the Flight1 C182T is your best bet.

Bert