Sign in to follow this  
JanN

J41 Online Activation doesn't work

Hello everyone,

I recently installed the PMDG J41 Jetstream (Box version from Aerosoft) again on my new computer. Installation seemed to work fine. However, when choosing the aircraft in the FSX menu, entering the license key into the popup window and clicking on 'Activate', the window disappears and reappears after a couple of seconds, asking me to enter the key. The aircraft isn't activated either. Since yesterday I tried it several times without success.

Is the activation server offline?

Thanks for your help.

Hello Joseph,

Thanks. I considered doing so, but I was a bit confused, because it seems to be for license reactivations only. But I'll try.

entering the license key into the popup window and clicking on 'Activate', the window disappears and reappears after a couple of seconds, asking me to enter the key.

Make sure you are in windowed mode

I had the same with my MD-11, PMDG support fixed it superfast.

23.png

Can someone please help me? I'm having a similar problem in that I purchased the J41 this morning, but it's a zombie. Engines running and will fly, but all motion of levers dead and no pilot lites or instrumentation alive of any kind. I submitted a ticket to PMDG but don't want to wait.

I have a registration number, but wasn't asked for it when I started the sim and chose that aircraft for free flight. I can load the tutorial flight but NOTHING operates. It did ask me to trust the .dll files at startup, which I did. I start in windowed mode and my default aircraft is the air trike.

Thanks.

Kev

Paul from PMDG sent a script to me to activate the J41 online, but still no joy. Fast response, tho! I'm sure we'll get it sorted, so back to the NGX for now.

When I purchased the PMDG 737NGX yesterday, I had a similar problem, but the problem wasn't my computer, it was the website that was down for some time. I tried later in the day and it registered just fine for me.