Sign in to follow this  

Ezdok bumping

Hello guys,

I have a little problem with Ezdok. Everytime my airplane stands at the gate it is bumping sometimes. It is a few times in a row and then it stops. Its like i'm riding over some lights but i completely stand stil. Can anybody help me?

Not really sure that is an Ezdok problem. I don't even have Ezdok and I have that problem at some locations. I believe it has to do with scenery mesh settings.

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Hmmm, I thought it was Ezdok because the bumping effect (especailly on the runway) is part of the program. With scenery mesh settings must i change so the bumping effect will dissapear?

I think the problem is caused when your PC can not load the elevation data quick enough for your current position. This is most apparent for me when using addons such as the NG and qw146. If you lower the two scenery mesh sliders a little bit it should fix the problem.