Sign in to follow this  
HBelz4

South of the Border with the Tri-Star :-)

Agreed. This really how the planes looks in game? Amazing if so, better than anything I've seen in FSX even.

Agreed, on my top 5 list!

23.png

Yes, I didn't modify the screenshots at all. As, I said Ed's paint takes the glory for this as the phot-real paint really stands out.

Sheesh, didn't know a good paint addon could make that much difference. Guess I'd have to compare it to the stock trim.

There is an English site to Aerosim too! http://www.aerosim.co.jp/ just click ont he ENGLISH button on the right and buy it :-)

I would like to see how people buy Aerosim L1011s and DC-8s for FSX on English site for Aerosim if it is not there????

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

I would like to see how people buy Aerosim L1011s and DC-8s for FSX on English site for Aerosim if it is not there????

Aharon

The Aerosim L-10 and DC-8 is a FS9 product. Hover your mouse over Products and the FS2004addons window will show...click on that.

Aharon

Not sure what web browser you use, but if you use Chrome, most sites translate to your native language.

I had forgotten how good FS9 looks when you have the right stuff, very nice shots, that L-1011-500 Super 30 Tristar looks "as real as it gets"

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg