Sign in to follow this  
Capt Richardo

Circuits - VOXATC Gives VFR Departure Clearance

A question on circuits.

Every time I get at clearance im given a VFR departure clearance where i should be given a circuit direction, anyone any ideas??

I have a VFR flight plan loaded starting and ending at the same airfield but no joy. Has anyone elses found this problem OR got it working correctly

When i report downwind eveything works as it should but not being given a correct clearance with circuit direction lets it down a bit.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Rich

If you are doing a circuit you don't need a flight plan, simply load up the airport and then you'll find the option in VoxATC.

Still no joy, I have tried the following;

1. Call for circuits; no flight plan loaded, no circuit select via vox menu = VFR departure given

2. Call for circuits; no flight plan loaded, circuit select via vox menu = VFR departure given

3. Call for circuits; flight plan loaded VFR EGGD-EGGD, no circuit select via vox menu = VFR departure given

4. Call for circuits; flight plan loaded VFR EGGD-EGGD, circuit select via vox menu = VFR departure given

I must have tried close to 50 times but with no joy, its as if it cant give circuit direction and always gives the same VFR departure clearance.

Ive been using it for 18 months and have the new version, I work in ATC so its not as if I dont know what to expect via ATC, hope someone can help.

Cheers

Rich

Ive been using it for 18 months and have the new version, I work in ATC so its not as if I dont know what to expect via ATC, hope someone can help

Hey Ricardo!

I just got this wonderful program and I'm wanting to do circuits as well… Did you ever find an answer to your question as to how we do touch 'n goes?

Chaz

If you are doing a circuit you don't need a flight plan, simply load up the airport and then you'll find the option in VoxATC.

Howdee,

Could you be more detailed about giving ATC the info it needs in order to do touch and goes?

Thanks,

Chaz

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2