Sign in to follow this  
Gwhaarmann

Frame Rate

See alot of talk regarding Frame Rate Speed. how does on determine what I have and how to change it if needed. I am not that computer savy . If its too complicated maybe I should settle with what I have. I would like some EASY info if possible.

Thnaks

George KPHX

George Haarmann

KPHX

Drum & Bugle Corps Fan

George,

Figuring that out in FSX is relatively easy - just hit Shift+Z twice to bring up your FPS. If you experience "jerky" performance from you pc when using FSX, that is stuttering, you know you need to change something.

This can be done by dropping your display settings within FSX. You should also make sure that you have the proper "tweaks" applied to your fsx.cfg file. The easiest way to do this is to upload your file to the Venetubo website and let it change the file for you and then download the changed file and replace your current file. This works amanzingly well for me and is very easy to do - just follow the instructions on the website.

The nice thing about the venetubo site is that you don't need to edit or do anything yourself, as the website does it for you.

If you need any further advice, please shout - although I am not a computer genius myself, I love to share what knowledge I do have available!

Kind regards

Werner

Thanks for the tip. I'll look into it. BTW I brought up Venetubo and its in spanish. Any idea how to cheange it to english?? I couldn't find anything

Regards

George KPHX

George Haarmann

KPHX

Drum & Bugle Corps Fan