Sign in to follow this  
Untouchab1e

xFuel - Fuel Planning app for Android

New update out now on the Play Store (will take a while before it shows up).

* NEW: Add fuel plans to favorites (And delete them as you see fit)

* NEW AIRCRAFT: Beechcraft 1900

* NEW AIRCRAFT: Beechcraft KingAir 350

* NEW AIRCRAFT: Bombardier Dash 8 Q300

* FIXED: Home navigation button in History View now works properly

Will upload the .apk to the free download site asap

Nice program works well on my tablet.

Bought off the Play Store so the author gets a little something back.

Thanks!!!

I see the upper level wind component is not implemented. With strong upper level winds especially here in the United States this fuel planner will not be accurate. You will either have to much or not enough.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

This looks great and perfect for nexus 7 tab.

Will install later.

Definitely agree about incorporating winds aloft data. They play a huge part in calculating fuel. I'm running low of my current fuel estimates because of the some areas have a 110 KT headwind going west. Going east I'll end up with way more fuel in reserves.

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

This looks great and perfect for nexus 7 tab.

Will install later.

Definitely agree about incorporating winds aloft data. They play a huge part in calculating fuel. I'm running low of my current fuel estimates because of the some areas have a 110 KT headwind going west. Going east I'll end up with way more fuel in reserves.

Thanks for the feedback! Im still working out how to incorporate wind data, but I am confident that I will figure out a smart solution sooner or later! :)

Nice program works well on my tablet.

Bought off the Play Store so the author gets a little something back.

Thanks!!!

Thanks! That's much appreciated! Hope you like it!

Just bought it at the Play Store and I'll try it later tonight. Agree about incorporating winds but I know you'll figure that out...........now get busy LOL :P .

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

The app is now available on the Play Store for a reasonable fee, or you can grab it for free here, though keep in mind that you'll miss out on the OTA updates provided by the Play Store, as well as the chance to support the developer in his work ;)

I tried to announce this using my original account, but this forum refused to accept my newly reset password so had to create a new user account.

Enjoy the app and please let me know if you have any feedback!

Cheers!

Purchased ;-)

André

running now, and it has potential, but I dont see where I can change my weights. ZFW and T/O GW were way off thus fuel calcualtions wasnt where it should be. Maybe I dont see where I can change the weights. But this too has a difference in fuel planning. I guess if you intended a rough estimate with this app, its ok like that. Just have to manually compensate.

Its also different for Cargo and pax aircraft. You have a MD11 listed but I flew the cargo aircraft. If the weights were adjustable then this would work alot better. IMHO.

But keep up the great work. It will come in handy when these things are fixed.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Just bought it at the Play Store and I'll try it later tonight. Agree about incorporating winds but I know you'll figure that out...........now get busy LOL :P .

Steve

Thanks for the vote of confidence :D

Hey I bought the program and it worked great now all of sudden it will not calculate load sheet when you click submit. All that is on load sheet is the departure and arrival airport. Hope I can get it fix tried to uninstall and reinstall but did not fix. Thanks for help