Sign in to follow this  
pinlifter

10 Random Screenies

After a recent SSD drive upgrade and reinstall, I was pleasantly surprised to find all my piccies still tucked away on the C drive. As you can see I'm partial to the heavy haulers, but will occasionally fire up a little guy just to tool around a bit :lol:

pic2_zpscee67ad0.jpg

picc_zps9e2f0d45.jpg

picc3_zps19f362f2.jpg

pic5_zpsd4ae5f6b.jpg

pic4_zps52c3c91c.jpg

pic7_zps9d1a1d32.jpg

pic8_zpsa4db5efe.jpg

picc1_zps13d67a4f.jpg

pic10_zps7912cc43.jpg

picc2_zpsfee015d7.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Excellent Shots.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Wonderful shots. Question: How do you get the separation from your shots when posting. When I post multiple pictures, they all touch together.

Thanks fellas. To get the separation I put my cursor to the right of the photo and click enter once or twice on it which puts in spaces. I preview after each img code is pasted in from photobucket to make sure they don't run together.

Chris Sunseri

Is MD-11 World Cargo livery with Air Canada logo on Overland MD-11? If so where can I find this livery please?

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

It's the PMDG MD-11. One of Lee Marrow's fine hi-def repaints found here in the AVSIM library.

pmdg_md11_woa_aca_hd.zip

Chris Sunseri

Great angles and variety of sky colors! I particularly like the MD-11 screen shots—they make me want to try the PMDG MD-11!

I love the big heavies, freighters in particular. That's what 21 years in the Air Force will get ya! To be honest I'm looking more forward to flying the 747-400v2 than I am the 777. Of course that could change lol.

My love for cargo planes started with cockpit landings in both the C-130 and C-141 years ago. And of course being surrounded by C-5's & C-17's all the time just fueled the fire.

Chris Sunseri

To be honest I'm looking more forward to flying the 747-400v2 than I am the 777.

I am not quite sure which one I am looking forward to more. I currently fly only the Flight1 Cessna C510 and PMDG B747, but the B777 would be an aircraft more appropriate than the B747 for my short (less than two hours) European routes.

The B747 is beautifully shaped and iconic, and definitely one of my favorite aircraft, but seems harder to land smoothly (those main gears always collapse roughly in real-world videos, regardless of how smooth the initial touchdown was). However, the B777 is also very elegant, and possesses interesting new technologies.

I will first purchase the B777 and then consider the B747 V2 if I am not completely drawn to the B777 or if I still have FSX money left. . . .

The B747 is beautifully shaped and iconic, and definitely one of my favorite aircraft, but seems harder to land smoothly (those main gears always collapse roughly in real-world videos, regardless of how smooth the initial touchdown was). However, the B777 is also very elegant, and possesses interesting new technologies.

Ditto on that :smile: I may try to resist on buying the 777 to wait for the 744v2 first, but I'm sure that will become pretty hard depending on how much time I spend here. Here's a couple extra nudges for you Owen to get the MD11 :lol:

md1_zps4cd880db.jpg

md2_zps7f0030a7.jpg

Chris Sunseri

Chris, that first picture on your last post looks simply STUNNING. Well, they all do.

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Here's a couple extra nudges for you Owen to get the MD11

Arg—I (and probably many others) already have trouble managing my FSX budget! :O

The screen shots sure look nice though, and the aircraft probably looks even better with McPhat Studios repaints.