Sign in to follow this  
BimmerCop

160 MPH PURSUIT ON THE HIGHWAY!

Today I was once again doing some test runs when I happened to see THREE, yup, THREE police cars running code on the highway! I quickly dropped down to about 500' AGL in my C172 and low and behold, I had to go full throttle in order to keep up with them and I paced them for about 5 miles at 160 MPH! hahahahaah It was awesome!

Some people have never seen the police car yet, but I was lucky enough to see three of them. It sure looked like they were in a pursuit, because the were relatively close to one another. If there was a car they were actually chasing, then that would've been icing on the cake.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

If there was a car they were actually chasing, then that would've been icing on the cake.

Just pointing out that Police driving fast does not mean they are chasing a car. They could be going somewhere else, like a pharmacy robbery.

Just pointing out that Police driving fast does not mean they are chasing a car. They could be going somewhere else, like a pharmacy robbery.

...or to a dunkin' donuts.

Efrain, next time, record a video. I think it's CTRL+SPACE

Yea, how would I know... :rolleyes:

...or to a dunkin' donuts.

Efrain, next time, record a video. I think it's CTRL+SPACE

HAHAHAHAHA That didn't take long! hahahahaahahah

Oh man, I wish I knew about the record thing... Hopefully next time!

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz

First, let me just say that I have the deepest respect for cops, and I'm not just saying that to kiss your butt, Efrain. :lol: But... I just gotta know... Do you guys have a buzzer that goes off every time the Krispy Kreme "Hot Donuts Now!" sign lights up? Hehe...

This stems from a town I used to live in down in GA that has a Police station and KK within line of sight of eachother, and yes, there are cruisers parked there at any given time. I sometimes think the cops embrace the stereotype and go there for a donut and coffee for their own amusement about what people think.

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

First, let me just say that I have the deepest respect for cops, and I'm not just saying that to kiss your butt, Efrain. :lol: But... I just gotta know... Do you guys have a buzzer that goes off every time the Krispy Kreme "Hot Donuts Now!" sign lights up? Hehe...

This stems from a town I used to live in down in GA that has a Police station and KK within line of sight of eachother, and yes, there are cruisers parked there at any given time. I sometimes think the cops embrace the stereotype and go there for a donut and coffee for their own amusement about what people think.

LOL I love donuts but gotta really watch my intake of them little suckers because then my duty belt won't fit. haha

The reality is that there is a true reason for the stereotype. Donut and coffee shops used to be the only places open during late hours back in the days. There weren't many McDonalds, convenience stores like 7-11, etc etc. If a cop wanted a quick snack and some hot coffee, the donut shop it was!

And yes, for the most part, most cops love to mess around with the stereotype. When I go and grab one from the display, I look around and if I see someone looking at me, I tell them "hush, don't say I word". Always gets citizens to chuckle.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz

convenience stores like 7-11

Go back far enough and you find out the story behind the name. When they first opened, normal grocery stores were open from 9 AM to 9 PM. The 7-11 stores opened two hours earlier and closed two hours later. I don't remember when they went to 24 hour operation.

Gotta love messin' with the citizens. :)

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Here in Oklahoma City, the police team up with Krispy Kreme to promote some of their charity drives. Really respect that on both sides.

Glad to see you have a sense of humor Efrain. :-)

Today I was once again doing some test runs when I happened to see THREE, yup, THREE police cars running code on the highway! I quickly dropped down to about 500' AGL in my C172 and low and behold, I had to go full throttle in order to keep up with them and I paced them for about 5 miles at 160 MPH! hahahahaah It was awesome!

Some people have never seen the police car yet, but I was lucky enough to see three of them. It sure looked like they were in a pursuit, because the were relatively close to one another. If there was a car they were actually chasing, then that would've been icing on the cake.

Was there any gun fire? Also maybe there is a video cam on the police car that can be accessed and viewed :rolleyes:

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The X-Plane General Discussions Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread was reported also as TROLL/SPAM and was nearly deleted. It sure is not an on topic post for X-Plane, and perhaps not even Hangar Chat but I will give it a chance.

I'm confused then. Which sim is the OP talking about?

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

I'm confused then. Which sim is the OP talking about?

Efrain was commenting about the Triple-P effect in X-Plane 10. Plausible Police Pursuits...

This topic has been moved from "The X-Plane General Discussions Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

This thread was reported also as TROLL/SPAM and was nearly deleted. It sure is not an on topic post for X-Plane, and perhaps not even Hangar Chat but I will give it a chance.

Are you kidding me? Talking about something that is part of XP is not on topic with XP and even borderline spam/troll? WOW, just wow. I think this is complete BS. The thread was humming along just fine until now.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz

Are you kidding me? Talking about something that is part of XP is not on topic with XP and even borderline spam/troll? WOW, just wow. I think this is complete BS. The thread was humming along just fine until now.

LOLOLOL!!!!! :LMAO: What an idiot I am! I thought you were talking about the real world, not XP10. I thought: "How did this guy get his Cessna 172 to fly 160mph to follow the 3 cop cars anyhow?"

Moving it back!

I'm sorry! Forgive me for I know not what I do!

Kind regards,

This topic has been moved from "Hangar Chat" to "The X-Plane General Discussions Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.