Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Vote for the next FSDT airport

I've read somewhere FlyTampa is doing Sydney... So...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Not confirmed but is thinking about it I guess........

george[flytampa] wrote:I'm currently focussing on a surprise airport. YSSY!

I'm not confirming it, but I haven't found any negatives as of yet..

Threads are here, http://www.flytampa....t=6063&start=30 & http://www.flytampa.....php?f=1&t=6087

Both Scenery design companies are very good at what they do and no matter which group decides Im sure it will be amazing.

I would prefer Flytampa personally as they still cover all platforms where Fsdreamteam like CYVR are now building sceneries for FSX only......

FSDT all the way. They innovate out of the box; just like in their last scenery with dynamic shadows.

The only thing I like about flytampa is their scenery extends around their airport, e.g. dubai

Don't know how well that would mesh with existing from Orbx.

Soarbywire - Avionics Engineering

They should do San Diego in my opinion, with all city autogens like flytampa did for dubai or hong kong.

There is no san diego scenery for FSX and its a very nice place to land with the ngx

I've read somewhere FlyTampa is doing Sydney... So...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

They should do San Diego in my opinion, with all city autogens like flytampa did for dubai or hong kong.

There is no san diego scenery for FSX and its a very nice place to land with the ngx

There is someone out there doing KSAN, http://www.flycay.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?82-Development-Previews

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Its not 100% confirmed so don't dance around the house yet ;)

They should make Kinshasa airport from DR Congo, now that would be something unusual and interesting instead of typical hubs around Europe & US.

The only thing I like about flytampa is their scenery extends around their airport, e.g. dubai

Don't know how well that would mesh with existing from Orbx.

In FS9 that would work perfectly with the city surrounds He%20He.gif LOL......

They should make Kinshasa airport from DR Congo, now that would be something unusual and interesting instead of typical hubs around Europe & US.

Where do you think Sydney is!! He%20He.gifHe%20He.gif

+100000 on this one.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Where do you think Sydney is!!

Well apparently Flytampa is already making that one so no need for it from FSDT.

Mines Narita considering its a major hub and destination for the majors all over the world. I would love Sydney however I'd like to see that in the hands of FlyTampa (if they decide to do it).

KMSP gets my vote. There was a freeware version for FS2000 that is still better than anything we have today (texture res and poly count aside).

Ditto on Narita. I would even take Haneda, Incheon or Manila. My old stomping grounds in Asia doesn't get a lot of FSX add-on love seems like.

Chris Sunseri