Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Vote for the next FSDT airport

What's wrong with flightbeam's KSFO?

It's fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Oh, didn't know KSFO existed, will check it out.

I vote KEWR or KIAH. Much needed airports in the U.S

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Ohoh, they're doing KSAN too.... what made MIA unflyable?

They've got some nice looking screenshots in the forum on KSAN...

Yeah - wondering the same thing - I've seen issues alluded to and I've seen posts on the LatinVFR forum that they've scheduled KMIA for a substantial update - but - what's the real issue with KMIA ??? I've certainly been tempted to purchase it...

I've got KEYW and I love it and I've read some great feedback on Bermuda...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

I could be mistaken but is it still true no one has released a good KSEA scenery for FSX? I know of flytampas but I thought it was only for fs9.

Ohoh, they're doing KSAN too.... what made MIA unflyable?

The FPS are terrible, loading up the NGX there is like asking for one of those vintage 10FPS films, however I have heard results of better FPS, so I'm not sure if it's an issue on my part.

The textures are extremely bright, and something about it seems off, and cartoonish.

I was accustomed to the photoreal textures on buildings and the tarmac such as FSDT's Sceneries, but LVFR's MIA seemed to have generated textures [Don't get me wrong they were accurate] but they are repetitive.

Someting about it just seemed off in general.

I tried MKJP and came to the same conclusion some years ago...

Simflight did a review and their results published...

http://www.simflight.com/2012/01/12/review-of-latinvfr-kmia-miami-international-airport-v1-1-for-fsx/

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

WSSS Changi Singapore. International Airport and cargo hub. A large airport serviced by many Airlines and a top ten cargo hub.

WSSS Changi Singapore. International Airport and cargo hub. A large airport serviced by many Airlines and a top ten cargo hub.

Imagine sim has done this one. Probably not quite fsdt quality but still pretty nice.

Imagine sim has done this one. Probably not quite fsdt quality but still pretty nice.

Did not know this . will check out. Thanx Metalmike

I vote for windy Narita. The great thing about the major Japanese airports is that many of them possess generous spotting locations and are situated on "islands".

I think George explained it would be a hard job doing Seattle for FSX. That area even in default is a hard hit on FPS.

Hi,

Add my vote for KSLC, its LONG overdue.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

I wish someone could do an EHAM (AMS) that wouldn't bring everyone's PC to a grinding halt. No offence to Cornel, but he's not the best when it comes to performance, although maybe that's one for Fly Tampa, they're stuff is very easy on the frames...

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

I wish someone could do an EHAM (AMS) that wouldn't bring everyone's PC to a grinding halt. No offence to Cornel, but he's not the best when it comes to performance, although maybe that's one for Fly Tampa, they're stuff is very easy on the frames...

I agree. I was considering an existing version of EHAM, as it seems to be such a busy and exciting airport, but was discouraged by the average visual quality and stories about horrible performance.

How about something in the midwest? Dallas, Houston, Memphis, Kansas City, Oklahoma City, Omaha, St. Louis, Louisville.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM