Sign in to follow this  
OmniAtlas

Vote for the next FSDT airport

The KATL rebuild ImagineSim did last year is not bad at all.

I agree, however as well all know ImagaineSim while not terrible is no where near the quality level of FlyTampa or FSDreamTeam, just imagine what they could do with Atlanta. I have bought stuff form both ImagineSim and BlueprintSim (BlueprintSim being worse quality on average), I do enjoy their work over default, but I would much rather see FT or FSDT quality at the Airports I fly to on a regular basis. I also forgot to mention ORBX as some of their airports are really well done!

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

No one has done Narita a major Asian airport. I have ImagineSim's Atlanta v2 and its not bad major improvement over the older version. EHAM really does need a new version, frames at landing go into a slide show and the taxi signs are the pits. BTW, I have lots of BluePrint's airports and I don't have any problems with them and their AFCAD's are very accurate. I understand the developers are doing some upgrade work on many airports and I love them.

Bob

I just want a decent YSSY scenery. FSDT or FlyTampa would be my preferred choice for sure. I hope one of these two will come through this time around!

I would love if FlyTampa/FSDT made a fantastic version of KATL, as it's my home airport, but really it's kind of in the middle of just uninteresting home development and industry. Sure the airport property would be great to look at, and if they spruced up the downtown scenery a bit it'd be awesome, but really, any out-of-airport improvements wouldn't be very interesting.

Just my 2 cents as an Atlantan.

SEA, PDX are much needed. YYC and YWG too

Orbx are great scenery designers but as far as airports, all their big airport sceneries bring my computer to its knees too.

I know it's a long shot but I would love to see Burbank just because its my home airport. It has the unique situation where the runway is less than 100 feet from gate parking. Aircraft can not land on 8/26 and push back from the gate at the same time. I'm tired of seeing LAX get all the attention here. It's also a very small airport and should not take the pros too long to do like an airport of LAX or EGLL would.

Chuck Biggins

The KATL rebuild ImagineSim did last year is not bad at all.

Just wish I could diminish some of the texture shimmering that Imaginesim is infamous for....

Eric 

Just wish I could diminish some of the texture shimmering that Imaginesim is infamous for....

You can, all you do is mip map all the unmipped textures and shimmering will be gone and performance will improve slightly. Its the first thing I do when I buy IS airports and some Aerosoft ones. Fortunately most good devs like FSDT and Flytampa do this for you.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator