Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OmniAtlas

Vote for the next FSDT airport

I've read somewhere FlyTampa is doing Sydney... So...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Not confirmed but is thinking about it I guess........

george[flytampa] wrote:I'm currently focussing on a surprise airport. YSSY!

I'm not confirming it, but I haven't found any negatives as of yet..

Threads are here, http://www.flytampa....t=6063&start=30 & http://www.flytampa.....php?f=1&t=6087

Both Scenery design companies are very good at what they do and no matter which group decides Im sure it will be amazing.

I would prefer Flytampa personally as they still cover all platforms where Fsdreamteam like CYVR are now building sceneries for FSX only......

FSDT all the way. They innovate out of the box; just like in their last scenery with dynamic shadows.

The only thing I like about flytampa is their scenery extends around their airport, e.g. dubai

Don't know how well that would mesh with existing from Orbx.

Soarbywire - Cockpit building simulation news and resource. Fly the Jeehell Flight Management and Guidance System. A free A320 avionics suite for cockpit builders and aviation enthusiasts. 

They should do San Diego in my opinion, with all city autogens like flytampa did for dubai or hong kong.

There is no san diego scenery for FSX and its a very nice place to land with the ngx

I've read somewhere FlyTampa is doing Sydney... So...

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

They should do San Diego in my opinion, with all city autogens like flytampa did for dubai or hong kong.

There is no san diego scenery for FSX and its a very nice place to land with the ngx

There is someone out there doing KSAN, http://www.flycay.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?82-Development-Previews

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance:

Its not 100% confirmed so don't dance around the house yet ;)

They should make Kinshasa airport from DR Congo, now that would be something unusual and interesting instead of typical hubs around Europe & US.

The only thing I like about flytampa is their scenery extends around their airport, e.g. dubai

Don't know how well that would mesh with existing from Orbx.

In FS9 that would work perfectly with the city surrounds He%20He.gif LOL......

They should make Kinshasa airport from DR Congo, now that would be something unusual and interesting instead of typical hubs around Europe & US.

Where do you think Sydney is!! He%20He.gifHe%20He.gif

+100000 on this one.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Where do you think Sydney is!!

Well apparently Flytampa is already making that one so no need for it from FSDT.

KMSP gets my vote. There was a freeware version for FS2000 that is still better than anything we have today (texture res and poly count aside).

Is your computer experiencing Blue screen errors? Download BlueScreenView and post a screenshot of the error.
BSODs related to overclocking and their solutions can be found in this thread @ Xtremesystems.
Intel desktop CPU de-lidding tutorial: right here at Avsim

Ditto on Narita. I would even take Haneda, Incheon or Manila. My old stomping grounds in Asia doesn't get a lot of FSX add-on love seems like.

Chris Sunseri