Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

GSX/AES not working..then please report it here

It appears there is a problem in coordinating the windows with the question.

Do you have customized GSX settings, like delays and such, or using default settings?

Will check that but I do not remember that I have ever changed something in GSX.

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Ok, I think I have found the problem. It had nothing to do with the GSX settings but with my verbal flow:

I have to skip to ask the ground mechanic whether he is ready for pushback in order to synchronize the windows. Otherwise, the flow is not synchronised as described above.

Snychronisation appears to work if I follow this flow (as example):

"Ground from cockpit" - ground responds

"Ground push to the left" - ground responds and opens the respective GSX windows

MCE then asks whether to start engines before pushback and I can tell him "yes" or "no" (or do nothing for option 2).

So better not to ask ground whether he is ready for pushback as this question appears to confuse him.

An other question: If one only uses GSX (no AES), is it still recommended to replace "native" by "GSX" under ground service in the mce.ini?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

An other question: If one only uses GSX (no AES), is it still recommended to replace "native" by "GSX" under ground service in the mce.ini?

Thanks for feedback.

No, by default MCE always tries to check whether GSX is installed and trigger it. If the GSX window pops-up, it automatically switches to GSX mode.

Ok, I think I have found the problem. It had nothing to do with the GSX settings but with my verbal flow:

I have to skip to ask the ground mechanic whether he is ready for pushback in order to synchronize the windows. Otherwise, the flow is not synchronised as described above.

Snychronisation appears to work if I follow this flow (as example):

"Ground from cockpit" - ground responds

"Ground push to the left" - ground responds and opens the respective GSX windows

MCE then asks whether to start engines before pushback and I can tell him "yes" or "no" (or do nothing for option 2).

So better not to ask ground whether he is ready for pushback as this question appears to confuse him.

Thanks Chris

I have been struggling with this issue ever since GSX introduced the engine start option in their push back sequence.

hello.

i have the latest version of multicrew experience  2.6.80 on fsx. i start GSX with ctrl-f12

if i ask to Ground, maintenance,assistance, mechanic, or technicien, to start deboarding they all respond.....ok in one minute....i wait , but then , nothing happen.

i search and search, read and read, for a response for this but dont find it. i have lastest version of GSX to. 

before it was woking with older version of gsx and mce. now it dont. before there was Lee, Simon, Roberto, Despatch, ramp coordinator. ....nothing seems to work now, did i miss something somewere ????

thank you very much for your response.

hello,

forgot to tell you, the only thing working is the Flight Attendant for opening doors. for the rest nothing seems to work anymore but if i did it manually.GSX is working  instead by a voice.

thank you,

oups, sorry, forget to input my name.

Lucien Paquette

hello,

made some tests.......if i install last MCE...after  last GSX........its working but....

I USE IFLY 737, if i ask ..flight attendant to open the doors she open solely left front door, but...if i ask her to open right front door she open it and open also left aft door.,but,,if i ask her to open right aft door she doesnt open it.

also, for the cargo doors, ..if i ask ground mechanic open cargo doors, he open it,,,if i ask him to close the cargo doors, he doenst close it, but if i ask him again to open it, he close it ??? very weird ???

for simon, roberto etc...it doesnt work anymore, they been laid off maybe, now its BRIAN. the ramp coordinator.

with PMDG 737 everything is working fine with MCE and GSX, but sometimes have to repeat what i am saying.

test and test and trying, thats the secret.

anyway its fun when its working,

thank you, 

lucien,

hello.

i have the latest version of multicrew experience  2.6.80 on fsx. i start GSX with ctrl-f12

if i ask to Ground, maintenance,assistance, mechanic, or technicien, to start deboarding they all respond.....ok in one minute....i wait , but then , nothing happen.

i search and search, read and read, for a response for this but dont find it. i have lastest version of GSX to. 

before it was woking with older version of gsx and mce. now it dont. before there was Lee, Simon, Roberto, Despatch, ramp coordinator. ....nothing seems to work now, did i miss something somewere ????

thank you very much for your response.

hello,

forgot to tell you, the only thing working is the Flight Attendant for opening doors. for the rest nothing seems to work anymore but if i did it manually.GSX is working  instead by a voice.

thank you,

oups, sorry, forget to input my name.

Lucien Paquette

When weird thngs like that happen, it's usually a sign MCE isn't reading simuator data. Like not seeing doors status, and whether aircraft is on ground (no ground services unless aircraft is seen firmly on ground, engines not running).

To ensure everything woks as expected, assuming Windows UAC is enabled (it is by default)

1 - Install MCE to default C:\Program Files (x86)\ folder

2 - Set "fsx.exe", "prepar3D.exe" and/or fs9.exe to run as administrator.

This will guarantee trouble-free communication between say "mce.exe" and "fsx.exe" or whatever other supported simulator you might be running..

We run MCE outside the simulator process on purpose. That way, the memory hungry speech engine doesn't bite huge chunks of your precious VAS (which other add-ons are desperate for). It's also better for stability of the sim.

for simon, roberto etc...it doesnt work anymore, they been laid off maybe, now its BRIAN. the ramp coordinator.

Ramp agents have been shuffled a bit in latest version. This was to prevent same coordinator greeting you on departure and arrival.

There are about 16 of them (maybe more, can't recall exactly) right now.

Hopefully, one day, we'll have one for each country.

hi,

thank you for your advise. im doing different tests and that is what i do regarding your number 1 and 2.  but maybe im wrong , but i didnt saw any information about the changes, and i saw and see many customers whos shouting because they searching for Simon ???? maybe they dont search very well, i dont know. 

but if there are 16 or more ramp agents is it possible to know who they are ???? or is it a random choice ??? sometimes it will be Brian another time maybe it will be Robert ??? as soon a we ask for a ramp agent it doesnt matter who it is ??? i dont know, just thinking. of this.

is it possible to know whats the changes when there is a new update ??? not the technical one but the new ramp agents etc....we know about the mechanics and co pilots but not for the others if there is for witch im sure.

if i ask for a coffee and i see someone appear beside me dont matter if its a man or a woman be sure im gonna step up the window and run ahahahaha.

also i found that we really have to practice the voices because, if i ask the ramp or mechanic...REQUEST DEBOARDING.....if i say DE boarding nothing happen, but if i say DI boarding the ramp agent immediately do what i ask.

thank you very much , have a nice day,

is it possible to know whats the changes when there is a new update ??? not the technical one but the new ramp agents etc....we know about the mechanics and co pilots but not for the others if there is for witch im sure.

Ramp agents are assigned based on the departure airport ICAO ID.

Christiane  (covers airports starting with LF)

Jose covers Portuguese speaking countries.

Oscar covers Spanish speaking countries (Spain and Latin America)

Roberto covers Italy

Dieter (German speaking countries)

Marko covers the Balkans, Greece and a few other countries

Jesper covers Scandinavian countries

Jane (used to greet you in Australia. Now could meet her anywhere)

Ray (same as Jane)

Brian (mostly USA, airport starting with K---)

Bill (mostly USA, airport starting with K---)

Jim (mostly USA, airport starting with K---)

Stuart  (mostly USA, airport starting with K---)

Lee (Canada)

Robert (Australia)

Simon for places that don't have a specific ramp agent yet.

Hopefully, more MCE users will come forward, so the entire globe is covered.

Ramp agent recordings number about 90 (nothing like the thousands required for FO pack), and can be recorded in less than 15 minutes using our supplied tool, where you only do the talking. No audio editing or file naming required.

We aren't looking for perfect US English accent. Quite the opposite. A strong local accent is much better. :smile:

hello,

WOWWW.....thank you very much. this make me very happy to know. i am retired and having so much fun with it,

Also i see and i saw that FS++ employees you are making a  super great job and dont forget your customers.

MCE EXPERIENCE......IM EAAATING IT ahahahahaahah........it makes me forgot the so negative things that happen to us everyday.

Oups.....forgot to go to the store buying milk.....ouffffff...i am from Montreal, Quebec, beggining to be cold here ....2 C this morning .winterrrrrrrrrrrrr.......ahahahaahah

thank you again, have a nice day.

Gerald, perhaps you should send Mr Paquette an application form for a Ramp Manager vacancy in our French or Canadian airports?

;)

Cheers

David

Gerald, perhaps you should send Mr Paquette an application form for a Ramp Manager vacancy in our French or Canadian airports?

;)

Cheers

David

Sounds like a good plan  :P

Are you listening Lucien?

Would love to hear those French Canadian "ouffffff" exclamations (I believe expressing "big relief") from virtual Lucien.

If anyone wants his voice immortalized, just give us a shout.

hi,

surely it would be a great pleasure for me...ahahahahaah......wether or not ouffffff....mean its so hard, it so boring, o annoying, ...or ouille....like oh my god,,,ouch...etc...anyway im feeling good with it .....oufffff its now time to go.  ahahahaahaah

bye,

lucien

hi,

surely it would be a great pleasure for me...ahahahahaah......wether or not ouffffff....mean its so hard, it so boring, o annoying, ...or ouille....like oh my god,,,ouch...etc...anyway im feeling good with it .....oufffff its now time to go.  ahahahaahaah

bye,

lucien

Excellent!.

Thanks for stepping forward.

Could you please get in touch with support. Not sure we have the up to date e-mail address.