Sign in to follow this  
Jose_Pereira

MCP Combo 2 Airbus buttons stop working

Hi,

I did my idea from the last post!

MCP2A -> Key mapper SerialFP2 -> VJoy -> LINDA -> Aerosoft AEX

1. at MCP2A.ini of SerialFP2 i did new entry of aircraft3 with new key map and with with default dll

2. VJoy is here http://headsoft.com.au/index.php?category=vjoy

3. Rotary knobs are not functioning (maybe because of default dll) - have to investigate tommorow

4. Aerosoft, should release SDK finally!

Tommorow I try your recomendations. Looks prette interesting to realize!

Br,

Pavel

Hi,

I didn't even get anywhere near SerialFP2 or VRiSim (how it is called now), so I can't help there.

Aerosoft SDK might give some light about some grey things but for the most part the LVAR say it all.

I had some issues about climb and descend HDG/VS vs TRK/FPA modes but I managed to solve them all.

As far as I could tell the new version 2.2 of Linda config files made by Capt Pero solve part of the problem about descending in HDG/VS but I couldn't find anything related to TRK/FPA mode,

Cheers,

Jose

Hi,

Do I understand you correct that you mostly made Linda understand MCP2 Airbus as MCP2 Boeing with this latest Airbus Linda config files?

(I didn't tried your recommendations yet and can't imagine your result)

Thank you and best regards,

Pavel

Hi,

Thanks for recomendations! My MCP2A works now via LINDA as Boeing type with all buttons and rotarys. Only screen messgaes are wrong and mixed with that from Boeing. This can me managed by rewriting screen functions at common.lua. I did some chamges, but i'm bad lua programmer, nothing works in my case.

With SerialFP2 there and default Airbus there are special symbols for AP1, AP2, A/THR and dot and round shown. I even don't know who can help us with this without SDK from VRi for MCP2A.

br,

Pavel

Edited by pavelosipov