Sign in to follow this  
KLM777-300ER

PMDG 777-200ER

Hi guys

I know that RSR have said that if there would be enough backup from the community for the product they would bring it to the market.

personally i would love to see a PMDG 777-200ER version also because KLM has them :rolleyes: , i know that more airliners fly the

200ER version.

I just want to know from you guys if you would like to see the 200ER version? And wich airline you would fly the 200ER version on?

Cheers :Peace:

You don't need to ask if the community would like a 200er, it has already been discussed at length [use the search function]./

What we need, is an official "yes" or "no" from PMDG into if it is going to be released and where in the cycle.

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I would purchase it!

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

My question is though why PMDG chose to develop the -200LR first, its the least used one around!

IMO, if they make the 77L the base pack, everyone has to buy it to add the 77W and the 77F, wheras if they make the -200ER the base pack less people are likely to buy an addon 77L as it is less used. Therfore, they make more money.

My question is though why PMDG chose to develop the -200LR first, its the least used one around!

I thought they were making 777-200ER and LR. And then later on they are going to make a 777-300ER expansion pack?

I thought they were making 777-200ER and LR. And then later on they are going to make a 777-300ER expansion pack?

Don't know where you saw that, but whoever said it is incorrect. The -200LR is released first, then the -300ER as the first expansion, since they are very similar.

I wish the -200ER and -300ER were first since they're the most used, but oh well

~William Genovese~

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg         KAB200_sig3.jpg

It was because of the simplicity of just having one engine variant on initial release if I'm not mistaken. Doing just one engine means the base pack will get released quicker than having to model 3 different variants for the 200/ER. There are some visual differences on the wings being the Engine Nacelle's. The Rolls Royce' have a thicker nacelle, whereas the GE's have a more smooth blend - the PW's are also different. Also I think because the LR is the aircraft they photographed, makes a little more sense developing that first.

I have a funny feeling the Freighter & 200/ER could get held back a little if they get too busy with the 744 & 748? :(

Sorry I'm not sure if you read my post correctly. I'm not incorrect because you basically said the exact thing I said. I said that I heard they were making the ER and LR series first then as an expansion they're were going to make a -300 ER.

Don't know where you saw that, but whoever said it is incorrect. The -200LR is released first, then the -300ER as the first expansion, since they are very similar.

I wish the -200ER and -300ER were first since they're the most used, but oh well

Sorry I'm not sure if you read my post correctly. I'm not incorrect because you basically said the exact thing I said. I said that I heard they were making the ER and LR series first then as an expansion they're were going to make a -300 ER. However I understand what your trying to say.

I have a funny feeling the Freighter & 200/ER could get held back a little if they get too busy with the 744 & 748? :(

I don't mind, unless it holds back the actual release or the 77w expansion.

Ah, sneeeeeeeeky PMDG ;) Nevertheless, still worth the money, and I guess by having the 7LR as the base pack that enables me to fly them? Afterall, if it wasn`t the base pack i never would have flown it in the first place :P

Anthony: He is not saying the same thing you are. You're saying the 200LR and 200ER are being released together, which isn't correct.

Luke is stating that the -200LR will be released first, then the -300ER and the freighter. PMDG has not announced a -200ER yet.

It was because of the simplicity of just having one engine variant on initial release if I'm not mistaken. Doing just one engine means the base pack will get released quicker than having to model 3 different variants for the 200/ER.

i also thought that they would do the 777-300ER/200ER first but what you are saying makes alot more sense!

Clever marketing from PMDG! B)

I would definitly fly the 200/300ER more than the LR version but i would certainly buy the base pack haha!

The -200LR will definitely be the basepack then the -300ER will follow.

I guess the Freighter will come before the -200ER.