Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

MilViz 737-200 preview

Sheesh... guys... we're not doing the 737-200 for Xplane. There's apparently a bunch of guys doing a 300... too close. (and I do NOT like doubling up... bad business)

we don't have a daytime shot from the same angle though I suppose it could be arranged... (but why?)

Nota bene, that lighting is adjustable too!

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Would be nice. The more options, the better.

Just saw Milviz' post. :(

Sheesh... guys... we're not doing the 737-200 for Xplane. There's apparently a bunch of guys doing a 300... too close. (and I do NOT like doubling up... bad business)

we don't have a daytime shot from the same angle though I suppose it could be arranged... (but why?)

Nota bene, that lighting is adjustable too!

:( it's ok, I also use the old man: FSX :lol: will buy for FSX!

for those who have a facebook account, we will shortly be doing a livestream broadcast of Diego going over some of the stuff in the VC... (testing)...

thanks for your interest...

it has begun...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I wish more people showed previews like you guys. That was awesome to see.

all three versions will be released at the same time... (it's actually more than like 20 or more versions... ) (Cargo combi, cargo, pax, pax with FMS, pax with gravel and fms, pax with gravel but no fms... etc... etc)

Beautiful! Thank you for including an FMS too. Will there be a digital tcas with the vertical speed indicator? In the screenshot it shows only analog. Also will the fms get updated navdata from the navigraph service?