Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

MilViz 737-200 preview

That's really awesome to hear, I will probably start doing some island hopping with 732's around Hawaii then.

Great news indeed! Can't wait flying around in Alaska in that plane.

As much as I want a reason to not get another 737-200...I can't help it. This looks fantastic and will replace the other one.

Beautiful! Thank you for including an FMS too. Will there be a digital tcas with the vertical speed indicator? In the screenshot it shows only analog. Also will the fms get updated navdata from the navigraph service?

No digital TCAS. the FMS will get navdata from navigraph IF you pay for it.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Can you please inform whether this B737-200 (and also your forthcoming B200) are for FSX (no Acceleration)?

I read somewhere (at least for the B200) that Acceleration is required.

Thanks

Edmundo Azevedo

Acceleration is recommended and usually required for all of our products. You takes your chances if you don't have it.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Oh well I guess I might get Acceleration and do full FSX reinstall then at some point, currently I don't have Acceleration installed but as I'm getting a lot of crashes & freezes full reinstall would probably be a good thing to do anyway. Just hate installing all those addons again...

Aw man, was hoping for digital tcas. Oh well. Still looking forward to it of course. Great news about the navigraph updates. Hopefully you guys can do a couple of repaints on release. Aloha Air Cargo, First Air, Canadian North, Northern Air Cargo.

Get the KA-350i. It has that and more.

No comment.

it's a 200. Not an ADV...