Sign in to follow this  
Crash_of_43

How do I refuel the PT-17

I enjoyed a great multiplayer flight a few nights ago.......However i needed gas i was at 19% fuel left.....I landed at a air field.....taxied up to the gas pump.....shut off the engine.....And could not figure out how to re fuel?.........Thanks to all the one that help me !

Crash in Kansas

Press the F key on your keyboard to bring up the Fuel dialog, then adjust the slider - but note that fuel is not available at most airports. Only airports displayed on the map with littles notches at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o'clock positions have fuel.

(You can, of course, also refuel in the Hangar, where you pick your plane.)

If you are stuck at an airport without fuel or stuck in a tree or some other object and can't get clear. Hit the E key to exit the aircraft and align yourself where you want the aircraft to be. Hit the M key and go back to the hanger, reselect your aircraft. Add fuel if needed, hit the M key again and you will be back in the aircraft clear of the object and with more fuel on board. This will only work in free flight or an aerocache hunt, not in a job. Have fun!

Steve