Sign in to follow this  
Irate

A new aircraft idea after the 777!

Sorry if there is a forum for this already but out of 1500 threads, I don't have time to go through em all.

If there are no ideas I would LOVE to see PMDG do a military aircraft. PMDG is the best jet maker by far so I would like to see some diversity in the aircrafts. Since Ryan or someone else said PMDG cannot buy to military aircraft data. Why not access it by borrowing an aircraft. For instance Ryan and Capt. Randazzle could theoretically slip into a base where F-22 are kept. Ryan could distract the guard whilst the Captain borrows the aircraft by flying it out to Base PMDG and evade detection utilizing the aircraft's unique but not so unique stealth features. Since Ryan is a musician he could keep the whole base incapacitated by playing psychedelic tunes over the PA giving the PMDG boffins enough time to draw a beautiful copy of the F-22 before the Captain returns the aircraft with the base none the wiser. Then we will have an ultra realistic copy of the most amazing fifth-generation fighter on the market and arguably the most amazing military jet on the market.

The the F-35 would be an AWESOME move for PMDG to do! PMDG hasn't done a military jet yet so I think it's about time hehe :P

Anyways, THANKS! for all your aircraft, they make FSX so much better! :D

There are several airliner projects in line after the 777, namely the 747 v2, and the DC6.

I would LOVE to see PMDG do a military aircraft

I would love to see how Robert could talk the Air Force into that.

Ryan could distract the guard whilst the Captain borrows the aircraft by flying it out to Base PMDG and evade detection utilizing the aircraft's unique but not so unique stealth features.

Does PMDG have hazard pay? I wouldn't sneak onto an AF base for anything less than $999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999.99

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I would love to see how Robert could talk the Air Force into that.

The trick is not to talk the Air Force into that. The trick is to sneak in and out and in again utilizing the stealthy properties of the F-22 with Ryan handling crowd control.

Military aircraft are more than likely not on the agenda for us for several reasons:

1. The nature of military classification makes it essentially impossible for us to obtain accurate data on the systems, avionics, performance etc of such aircraft. The USAF doesn't want an accurate desktop sim giving potential enemy countries a look at the capabilities of our brand new military aircraft, trust me...

2. The military simulation market for FSX is far smaller than the market for commercial airliner and GA products - the development time and effort for something like a C-17 is just as much as it is for an airliner and a fighter jet would be even more complicated.

If you guys don't have it, I'd suggest getting the VRS F/A-18E and the Tacpack that enables weapons usage in FSX - I'm guessing that's as good as you're ever going to see in FSX for military aircraft. (and it is extremely good, those guys are every bit as good at what they do as we are)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Sorry if there is a forum for this already but out of 1500 threads, I don't have time to go through em all.

If there are no ideas I would LOVE to see PMDG do a military aircraft. PMDG is the best jet maker by far so I would like to see some diversity in the aircrafts. Since Ryan or someone else said PMDG cannot buy to military aircraft data. Why not access it by borrowing an aircraft. For instance Ryan and Capt. Randazzle could theoretically slip into a base where F-22 are kept. Ryan could distract the guard whilst the Captain borrows the aircraft by flying it out to Base PMDG and evade detection utilizing the aircraft's unique but not so unique stealth features. Since Ryan is a musician he could keep the whole base incapacitated by playing psychedelic tunes over the PA giving the PMDG boffins enough time to draw a beautiful copy of the F-22 before the Captain returns the aircraft with the base none the wiser. Then we will have an ultra realistic copy of the most amazing fifth-generation fighter on the market and arguably the most amazing military jet on the market.

The the F-35 would be an AWESOME move for PMDG to do! PMDG hasn't done a military jet yet so I think it's about time hehe :P

Anyways, THANKS! for all your aircraft, they make FSX so much better! :D

I agree with Ryan. FSX was never targeting military genre. Its always been commercial airline and GA for as long as I can remember with few exceptions. Ive seen videos for DCS simulator which look pretty good on aircraft systems while shooting up whatever you wish.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

After they do the DC6B, I would like to see them do a DC7B to go with it.

I really want PMDG to make muffins, or cupcakes - either way I'm hungry and want cake :(

If a military model was a foreseeable option, my vote would go to the C-17! Not only a gorgeous bird but a very capable one. This plane has for some reason really grabbed me. I love how she looks. Perhaps one day the C17 will get some high-end attention.

I wouldn't mind a good Military-style transport (C17, C5, C130) to go visiting Antarctica in.

But I'd use a 777-200ER more.

Isn't it funny how this topic started off with the same words just like this one http://forum.avsim.n...-after-the-777/

Why don't you stop the stupid pointless topics like this. It;s getting boring and tedious.

IDIOTS EVERYWHERE

No need for name calling here and besides the op post was wriiten as "aj "has suggested in jest guess you didnt see the funny side of it.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'd love to see a 787 after the 747v2.

I had a nightmare last night about PMDG going Airbus!!

I'd love to see a 787 after the 747v2.

I had a nightmare last night about PMDG going Airbus!!

I wish people would keep an open mind on such things. Half the world's flights are on Airbus. The sooner PMDG makes an Airbus to balance their product line up the better.

ki9cAAb.jpg

I think PMDG is more than happy to cede Airbuses to FSL. I can't see them wanting to go though the whole NGX-like development hell whilst they still have some low hanging fruit in the Boeing aircraft they have not done. Oh and the golden oldies as well. After that its probably porting or developing the same aircraft again for a different flight sim platform. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they go Airbus but hell is likelier to freeze over.