Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

A couple of X-Plane shots

I just got my PC back up after I blew up my Sandy Bridge CPU and Motherboard, buy getting too overzealous on the overclocking.

Anyhow, Ive replace them both with IVY Bridge stuff and finally started to get my stuff re-installed. (I'm not overclocking this one.) These shots are just testing out the new stuff in X-Plane. I still have to re-install FSX and all my addons. So far the new computer is running nice, and I'm really happy with it.

Rob

1-71.jpg

2-67.jpg

4-56.jpg

5-52.jpg

6-44.jpg

8-40.jpg

9-35.jpg

10-34.jpg

18-6.jpg

22-2.jpg

Very nice, thank you for sharing. Just imagine how XP10 64bit could evolve with more 3rd party support.

I just got my PC back up after I blew up my Sandy Bridge CPU and Motherboard, buy getting too overzealous on the overclocking.

Anyhow, Ive replace them both with IVY Bridge stuff and finally started to get my stuff re-installed. (I'm not overclocking this one.) These shots are just testing out the new stuff in X-Plane. I still have to re-install FSX and all my addons. So far the new computer is running nice, and I'm really happy with it.

Rob

1-71.jpg

2-67.jpg

4-56.jpg

5-52.jpg

6-44.jpg

8-40.jpg

9-35.jpg

10-34.jpg

18-6.jpg

22-2.jpg

HOLY COW!!!! That last shot was the winner! Comanche, do you mind sharing your rendering settings with us? Also, do you use nvidia inspector? If so, can you share your settings as well? One last thing, do you get reflection shimmering on the water reflections?

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

That last shot was the winner!

+1!

Phenomenal!!! The colors and Detail are breathtaking!! Bravo!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I might be an X-plane convert, was going to return my 680 FTW+ 4Gb card as I saw no benefit in FSX but Robert reckons it will do much better in X-plane, great shots.

pretty nice, I especially like the 1st one and the last

Regards;

Fritz

I second that. The they are all great but the first and last ones are phenomenal. Good job!

nice pics :drinks: ..................I wonder how long it's going to take until the FSXers get in here to bash the clouds,water,grass or tree textures :lol: Just%20Kidding.gif :LMAO:

Nice pics, what scenery is that last shot? Looks awesome.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

HOLY COW!!!! That last shot was the winner! Comanche, do you mind sharing your rendering settings with us? Also, do you use nvidia inspector? If so, can you share your settings as well? One last thing, do you get reflection shimmering on the water reflections?

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Here is a screenshot of my rendering settings.

X-Plane2013-01-2715-44-16-93.jpg

I also use Nvida Inspector, but the only setting I change there is "Antialising Transparency Supersampling to AA_ModeReplay_Supersample_2X. I have no idea if this effects X-plane in any way, I only do it for Rise of Flight in which it cuts down on Shimering at a distance.

Rob

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Here is a screenshot of my rendering settings.

X-Plane2013-01-2715-44-16-93.jpg

I also use Nvida Inspector, but the only setting I change there is "Antialising Transparency Supersampling to AA_ModeReplay_Supersample_2X. I have no idea if this effects X-plane in any way, I only do it for Rise of Flight in which it cuts down on Shimering at a distance.

Rob

Thanks Rob... Oh wow, who would've thought with those beautiful shots, HDR was OFF? Any particular reason why?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Sometimes, I use it at night, but during the day there is a slight shimmer with HDR on, that I dont care for, so most of the time, I leave it off.

Rob