Sign in to follow this  
ArtemPilot2000

PMDG 747 FMS Error

Hello everyone!

Can I fix error in FMS called "Not in Database" in PMDG 747 for FS9???

I'm going to fly from UUDD to EDDL with SimRoutes and RouteFinder.

But all waypoints are "Not in Database"?!?!?!?!

Any help???

Many thanks!

Sounds like you need to update the AIRAC. You can do this from Navigraph.

When you create the route in SimRoutes you have an option to choose the date of the AIRAC it uses to create the plan, so another option is for you to select a earlier date that will match the AIRAC that you have with the PMDG FMC.

Unless you fly online with VATSIM there is no need to update the AIRAC every month, I usually do it just once a year

Peter

Peter Schluter

Sounds like you need to update the AIRAC. You can do this from Navigraph.

When you create the route in SimRoutes you have an option to choose the date of the AIRAC it uses to create the plan, so another option is for you to select a earlier date that will match the AIRAC that you have with the PMDG FMC.

Unless you fly online with VATSIM there is no need to update the AIRAC every month, I usually do it just once a year

Peter

Peter,

LNAV fails after take-off!

I didn't tried on the ground.

But waypoints are working on FMC!

What's wrong???

Many thanks!

What's wrong???

Are you flying towards the next way point at an appropriate intercept angle (i.e., the nose of the aircraft is preferably pointed to within 90 degrees of the course to the way point)?

Peter,

What's wrong???

Many thanks!

Make sure your Flight Director Switch is enabled. Manually fly your plane along the waypoints, then enable LNAV and all the rest and you should be good.

I dont understand your question.

Did you update the AIRAC ?

Peter,

I've already updated Navigraph to Cycle1301

Make sure your Flight Director Switch is enabled. Manually fly your plane along the waypoints, then enable LNAV and all the rest and you should be good.

For example : CS757 has working LNAV without flying manually to waypoint and with F/D turned on!

Hmm.... About PMDG 747 : F/D turned on and LNAV not working and tried to fly to waypoint by my self!

Do I need to change something in files?

Many thanks!

Are you flying towards the next way point at an appropriate intercept angle (i.e., the nose of the aircraft is preferably pointed to within 90 degrees of the course to the way point)?

What you mean?

Did you switched on the Flight director ? do you ACTIVACTED the route on the FMC ? There's no route discontinuity on the FMC ?

Did you switched on the Flight director ? do you ACTIVACTED the route on the FMC ? There's no route discontinuity on the FMC ?

Yes, I turned on F/D. Yes, I do. I've already activated route. No, There isn't route discontinuity

LNAV not working

Have you tried taking this to the official PMDG forums? No offence, but that's where most of the experts are - you might get your problem solved a little quicker.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

What you mean?

If you are initially flying away from the way point (e.g., if you are taking off from a runway without a SID in a direction opposite to the direction towards the first way point), LNAV may not track successfully.

<strong class='bbc'>This is an automatic message.</strong><br /><br />This topic has been moved from "The FS2004 (FS9) Forum" to "747-400 LCF". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.<ul class='bbc'><br /><li>The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.<br /></li><li>The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.<br /></li><li>The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.<br /></li><li>The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.<br /></li></ul><br />Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.<br /><br />Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.