Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fulcrum_64th

elevator and rudder trim using FSUIPC for the HOTAS Warthog

Dear All,

I am trying to map the FOV to trim my plane in FSX using a paid FSUIPC 4. I tried to map the different trims (elev and rudd , up and down) to my FOV 4 directions (click the repeat while pressed and played with different parameters value) but can't get it to work.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

Kind Regards

win 10x64 - Asus Rampage V Extreme - I7 5930K@4.5Ghz - Samsung 850 pro SSD - RAM Corsair 32GB DDR4 2800 - Corsair H100i - Asus Geforce 1080 ti - Philips BDM4065UC 4K monitor - oculus rift cv1 and a few other goodies

Dear All,

I am trying to map the FOV to trim my plane in FSX using a paid FSUIPC 4. I tried to map the different trims (elev and rudd , up and down) to my FOV 4 directions (click the repeat while pressed and played with different parameters value) but can't get it to work.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

Kind Regards

Do you have the POV (FOV?) hat disabled in the sim?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, GTX980Ti, 16GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Yes, agree with gboz. I am using the POV hat as trim (just like IRL) but you have to delete/disable it's use in the FSX joysticks assignments first.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,650.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now