Sign in to follow this  
DerStig

Need feedback for FS2Crew - Is it a good idea?

Thanks for the feedback, I bought FS2Crew.

My only beef is, most specific instructions I give to FO does not work. I don't have a thick accent, just a standard american accent, and even something simple as "heading 216" turns into "heading 20". It gets really annoying.

I did read the documentation, I did the voice training, so I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do.

If you haven't already bought if off the back of the feedback above, here is my advice.

BUY IT

Nuff said.

I use voice version and love it also have RAAS as suggested which ain't bad and can be used for all aircraft not just the NGx/PMDGs. I also have a feeling the NGX Emergencies may make an appearance on my machine once it becomes available. Ker-ching. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, I bought FS2Crew.

My only beef is, most specific instructions I give to FO does not work. I don't have a thick accent, just a standard american accent, and even something simple as "heading 216" turns into "heading 20". It gets really annoying.

I did read the documentation, I did the voice training, so I'm not sure if there is anything else I can do.

Just as a precaution: I carried out the Windows 7 Speech Recognition training several times in addition to adding several key words & phrases that are used in FS2 Crew NGX to ensure maximum recognition. Works like a treat.

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

Just as a precaution: I carried out the Windows 7 Speech Recognition training several times in addition to adding several key words & phrases that are used in FS2 Crew NGX to ensure maximum recognition. Works like a treat.

Okay, I will give this a try. Thanks.

You don't know what you are missing..

As first time user you will have some reading to do though.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

If you haven't already bought if off the back of the feedback above, here is my advice.

BUY IT

You don't know what you are missing..

He already said he bought it... It's sometimes wise to read a topic before posting something rather useless... :rolleyes: