Sign in to follow this  
aze563

Note: This URL has expired.

Hello, I bought PMDG 737NGX Base Package for FSX but I had to reformat my PC. Now I must reinstaler and when I go to my account to redownload its written there in place of the link: Note: This URL has expired. How redownload? Thank you in advance. goodbye

Contact PMDG Support at http://support.preci...in/Default.aspx You will need to register (free) an account with their support desk. It is not the same as your PMDG shop account.

You will receive an email confirming the account and requesting activation of your account.

When you log into the PMDG Support desk after confirming your account, click "Submit a Ticket". From the Department menu, choose "Re-Downloads" and click "Next". Fill out the form and click "Submit Ticket". When PMDG receives the ticket, they will confirm you bought the extended download service and will send you a new download link.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Buy the extended download service is the only way for 4.95 pmdg website. Cheers

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

It's a little late for the OP, but I would advise customers to always back up a copy of the installer they purchased, plus any SP downloads, even livery downloads. I keep all mine on a backup drive. If I need to reinstall addons there's no need to visit the developers website, just re-run the installers you have backed up.

After what happened with PSS I don't assume installers will be available on the web to download when I need them. I'm sure PMDG will be around for years to come, but that doesn't apply to every developer.

ki9cAAb.jpg