Sign in to follow this  
FIVE-BY-FIVE

64bit CRJ-200 by JROLLON is Heaven :)

it's so hard to go back to 32bit after flying in 64bit, it's so smooth and sexy :Love:

CRJ-200

The famous CRJ-200 by Javier Rollon. The CRJ-200 is the most popular regional jet in history.

Custom systems and FMC

• Systems to mimic the real world aircraft
  • Custom FMC with ability
  • Full Navigraph database update service (free database included in plane)

X-Plane 10 Compatible

• Works great for X-Plane 9 and X-Plane 10 - Enhanced for X-Plane 10

Beautiful displays and full virtual cockpit

• Vector displays - Pop up displays when clicked on the panel
  • Fully interactive 3D cockpit, exterior model, and cabin interior

Many stunning visual effects

• Simulated ice, rain, and condensation
  • Fully interactive 3D cockpit, exterior model, and cabin interior
  • Immersive lighting effects - Condensation in wing tips, wingflex

Realistic airliner experience

• follow the procedures correctly or the systems can break

When did JRollon release the 64bit!? I didn't get any notice about it. I've been waiting for this too.

Now we need 64bit for the Boeing 777 Worldliner and the FlyJsim Airbus A320 and we will be in high-cotton! :Big Grin:

When did JRollon release the 64bit!? I didn't get any notice about it. I've been waiting for this too.

Now we need 64bit for the Boeing 777 Worldliner and the FlyJsim Airbus A320 and we will be in high-cotton! :Big Grin:

I guess you missed the email notification......it's been out on 64bit a few months now and flies like an angel from heaven :lol: ......I own the .org download version.

You do know that video is 32bit X-Plane. With due respect it's no smoother then FSX would be (even with a plane like the NGX) with a I7 system like yours, but I'm sure the 64bit XP10 is just as smooth!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

off we go again

Sorry, didn't mean to, I was just pointing out the high power systems of today, like the one the OP has, can and should perform well on all current sims. I would be real impressed if it performed as well on my system which is only a 3Ghz C2D!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

You do know that video is 32bit X-Plane. With due respect it's no smoother then FSX would be (even with a plane like the NGX) with a I7 system like yours, but I'm sure the 64bit XP10 is just as smooth!

oh oh, he said the "F" word :O :lol: in the "X" house :P

I guess you missed the email notification......it's been out on 64bit a few months now and flies like an angel from heaven :lol: ......I own the .org download version.

I may have just missed it, but I will check. If he didn't notify me, he should be ashamed of himself. I have about every aircraft that he's made. I will sure try it out. I also have the .org download version.

Have you tried FlyJSim's Boeing 727 in 64bit? It seems to work good too.

I may have just missed it, but I will check. If he didn't notify me, he should be ashamed of himself. I have about every aircraft that he's made. I will sure try it out. I also have the .org download version.

Nicolas from the .org sent out the emails, not JRollon. Email: nicolas@x-plane.org or sales@x-plane.org

yes it runs great!

:( I understand why X-Aviation is sitting on it, but still... :(

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Hmmm....I got a message saying it had reached the limit or was removed and so it wasn't available, and I mis-construed it to be held back before the 64 bit is out of BETA. Didn't realize it is still available, will have to go find it now.

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead

I'm confused did X-Aviation release the 64 bit update for the CRJ-200 because I didn't receive any mail regarding this. Please Cameron confirm this.

Many thanks,

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Alexander Colka