Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Aerosoft Adelaide X

Not like Aerosoft to venture downunder, but here is a preview of YPAD to prove me wrong. Good on you Aerosoft.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/63811-aerosoft-adelaide-x/#entry452263

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Makes sense after Orbx decided to leave the bigger places out. Thanks for the HU.

No problem CP. Good to see them going global. I always was under the impression they stick close to Europe only airports.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Good news for Australians for sure. I'm glad ORBX were clear enough about getting out of the large airport scenery market so that others can deliver.

What we now need is FlyTampa or FSDT to give us a Sydney scenery :Praying: . Please!!!

It looks like scenery developers are gradually heading west, hopefully someone will do Perth (YPPH) next.

Oh my, this is great, I was always waiting for YPAD to get done properly, I was dissapointed when Orbx dropped plans on doing one.

Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT I just noticed these preview pics are outdated, missing YPADs new multi level carpark and reconfigured roads surrounding the terminal and GA areas. These pics represent YPAD a year or two ago.

<br />EDIT I just noticed these preview pics are outdated, missing YPADs new multi level carpark and reconfigured roads surrounding the terminal and GA areas. These pics represent YPAD a year or two ago. <br />

I think it is not even in alpha stage yet, so hope they do the airport as it is today. Fingers crossed.

Orbx also said they won't be doing Christchurch either, so hopefully Aerosoft or even Max Kraus might pick it up.

I think it is not even in alpha stage yet, so hope they do the airport as it is today. Fingers crossed.

Orbx also said they won't be doing Christchurch either, so hopefully Aerosoft or even Max Kraus might pick it up.

Yeah, it is early and that's why I haven't bothered picking on it too much, and I also hope it gets updated to current spec. Really I am quite grateful someone is working on it.

And yeah it would be great to have a Christchurch also, kinda suprised Orbx isn't doing it, I guess the smaller GA airports have a better develop time/sales ratio for Orbx.

Well judging by their previous releases, I think it'll probably look amazing before they dare releasing it. They do have a good reputation to uphold.

Aerosoft are just the publishers in this case, a bit like Flight1. All they do is allow the distribution of products.

It appears this is by the same guy who did the YSSY product that CLS published.

Oh, that is not good. Wish Max was doing it now, after seeing what he has done with YBCG