Sign in to follow this  
nhagag

Very Peculiar VC problem

Hi All

Thanks to Acronis True Image 2013 upgrade my Windows 7 64bit crashed.

Recovering from a bootable media FSX had a number of dreadful problems

1. LDS767 Bad Licence FSX quits

2. UT2 Must register first to use this product

3. EZDOK cameras and profiles lost or corrupted

4. Many *.dll files were lost

5. FSL ConcordeX does not loa at all

6. Restoring to an earlier working Windows version several recent FSX addons were deleted

After fixing each and everyone of these errors FSX now loads fine but none of the addons (PMDG747, NGx737, MD11, LDS767, Airbus etc. ) load the VC.

To be more accurate VC only loads in landing view and I cannot move aound the VC or see any of the gauges.

I read it may be due to .net framework. I updated that to now 4.5. Problem still exists

I read it may be due to dll.xml. Viewing that it shows that it is truncated. If it is the dll.xml how do you rebuild it.

If it is not dll.xml what else. I ran out options.

Nvidea drive is current

Thanks for any help

Bill

C:|mydocuments\mypictures\my signature.htm

Recovering from a bootable media FSX

Restoring to an earlier working Windows version several recent FSX addons were deleted

Unfortunately, due to the nature of your crash and the numerous issues you are experiencing, it is probably cleaner, more-reliable, and simpler to perform a complete FSX reinstallation instead of discovering and individually addressing each error.

You might have a corrupted registry. I think best is to do a complete unistall and registry cleaning and start over again with a new installation.

Harro

b77lr_10.jpg

Harro Lippmann