Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Who made many of the WOAI models?

I'd like to update the textures of my WOAI models to match current airlines. Now with AA changing liveries I'm getting tired of my AI models stuck in circa 2008. What I need to know for example is who made these models so I can exchange a NW repaint for a Delta repaint so my A320's look current. I'm taking the easy way on this one and basically switching the NWA livery for Delta and changing the call sign. Delta in most cases flies the same routes with the same equipment NWA did. I'm not too concerned with realistic Delta routes at this point versus seeing accurate paints at airports. Same goes for Continental. I'd like to update those paints to United.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give. When I get home I'll look at the Aircraft.cfg files to see if that sheds some light. If many of these models are Project AI models then I'm in business.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Actually, the WOAI packages use few, if any, PAI models. Most are from AI Aardvark, AIMalcontent, DJC, The FruitStand, as well as a few from lesser know modelers here and there.

The folder names for each aircraft give the clues as to whose model is used for what.

Thanks for the help.

FS2020 

Ditch WoAI and download some AIG flightplans. Then you get links to the models and paints. Not "one click" easy like WoAI installer, but if you are going through WoAI aircraft.cfg files to figure out model variants, it's probably more convenient.

scott s.

Ditch WoAI and download some AIG flightplans. Then you get links to the models and paints. Not "one click" easy like WoAI installer, but if you are going through WoAI aircraft.cfg files to figure out model variants, it's probably more convenient.

scott s.

What's amazing and a sign of where things are at in our community I'm very surprised I can't find updated paints for the new mergers. It's like PAI, AI Aardvark, AIMalcontent, and DJC have all went under. I thought I'd at least be able to get my A320 fleet updated to Delta's livery seeing the merge was back in 2008. I was looking forward to all my SAAB's and DC9 fleet updated as well but a complete Delta liveries doesn't exist for what WOAI used as their models. United/Continental is more recent so I could understand that but Delta. Have we lost that many painters or AI groups from our community?

FS2020 

\ I thought I'd at least be able to get my A320 fleet updated to Delta's livery seeing the merge was back in 2008. I was looking forward to all my SAAB's and DC9 fleet updated as well but a complete Delta liveries doesn't exist for what WOAI used as their models.

Here:

http://www.borisrepa...r-lines-things/

DJC paints for A320/319

scott s.

Here:

http://www.borisrepa...r-lines-things/

DJC paints for A320/319

scott s.

Good old WOAI and their hoge poge of AI (now their throwing in the towel), my NWA Airbuses are by EvolveAI and has no Delta repaints. My DC9 series (Aardvark) doesn't have Delta repaints either... FSPainter which I thought was a larger group of painters has no SAAB Delta paints to speak of. :help: :fool:

FS2020